Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody that had navy-got triple fucked !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love Byu!

Ie play Ucla

Comment

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL ON THOSE TOTALS-JIMMY last 2 years nothing special-those triples he raves about have only been about 50-50 last few years,he goes back as many years as he needs to pump up his record-hE IS AS CROOKED AS ANYBODY IN THE GAME !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL ON THOSE TOTALS-JIMMY last 2 years nothing special-those triples he raves about have only been about 50-50 last few years,he goes back as many years as he needs to pump up his record-hE IS AS CROOKED AS ANYBODY IN THE GAME !!
        I WILL GIVE HIM THIS-THE NEWSLETTER NFL PLAYS MAY SET THE SINGLE SEASON RECORD,I HAVE HIT FIVE 4-TEAM FIFTY BUCK PARLAYS JUST USING THE STAR PLAYS EVERY WEEK IN NFL !!

Comment

lol, I know man...funny how the records he quotes are all different timespans

Comment

I WILL GIVE HIM THIS-THE NEWSLETTER NFL PLAYS MAY SET THE SINGLE SEASON RECORD,I HAVE HIT FIVE 4-TEAM FIFTY BUCK PARLAYS JUST USING THE STAR PLAYS EVERY WEEK IN NFL !!
            that's a nice 2 dimes

Comment

good night brother !!

Comment

night Chunger and Happy Holidays!

Comment

The Chung starting whining to early,
                  and the score he wasn't too sure...
                  Navy threw a late TD to cover the 10,
                  so his griping was obviously premature...

when you're tallying up at the end of the day,
                  to see if you had a loss or a win,
                  wait till the damn game is completely over,
                  so you don't have to tally all over again....

Yes, there is justice sometimes........for those that had Utah, they're saying just the opposite....what tickles me, is that the pass play down the middle, was open all night long....Utah had LineBackers, playing up tight and assigned to certain people for option pitch backs, they could have thrown this pass 30 times or more in the game......

The defensive scheme Utah was using, left just the Safety to get over there and cover that man down the middle.....can't believe Navy coaches didn't see it at all till the end....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X