Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody that had navy-got triple fucked !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody that had navy-got triple fucked !!

i pushed the game +10,but it hurts me on some bowl cards,that should have been navy's ball on the 20 // WHAT A BLOW JOB-AND THE REPLAY IS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT YOU-YEH RITE !! PS-THOUGHT WE WERE FUCKED !!
    Last edited by WayneChung; 12-21-2007, 12:44 AM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

WOOHOO-THERE IS JUSTICE IN AMERICA !! who loves you doc-who luvs u babe ??

Comment

IS THIS a great fucking country or what ??

Comment

what a crazy game to start the bowl season...I took over with NC's marquee, and it covered!!!

Comment

haha, iron chung in the house!

Comment

DID THIS POST TOO EARLY-my original said anybody that had navy got triple fucked-woooooWOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO !!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
              what a crazy game to start the bowl season...I took over with NC's marquee, and it covered!!!
              JIMMY,i had the over also,ADDED IT AS A LOSER AN HOUR AGO-GOT TO GO BACK AND REDO MY FIGURES-LOL-WOOOOOOO !!

Comment

did u get their bowl package

Comment

I had the Under in this game I'm the one who got fucked, if they were going to throw that TD pass why couldnt they have atleast ended it up by winning to help me in my bowl bracket.

I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

did u get their bowl package
                    no jimmy,they have been so-so in college but been playing all phil's personal nfl plays and there regular late phones,AND THEIR NEWSLETTER PLAYS WHICH ARE OUTDOING THE LATE PHONES IN NFL-they had marquee pitt over tonight-EASY WINNER !!
                    Last edited by WayneChung; 12-21-2007, 12:58 AM.

Comment

jimmy-i have looked at their sides in their newsletter and i am fading them a bunch on side plays in bowls,phil had utah tonight !!

Comment

lol yea, I said I was just going to play the triple play totals...wish I could get the results of their bowl system, but they charge too much

Comment

lol yea, I said I was just going to play the triple play totals...wish I could get the results of their bowl system, but they charge too much
                          i do know this jimmy,there top 3 system plays go this weekend bye sunday-he said so on the tape-I AM STILL FADING HIM-LOL !!

Comment

lol, I do like over tomorrow night which is in his newsletter (2*)

Comment

I'M GUESSING-top 3 southern miss,east carolina,and byu-JUST AN EDUCATED GUESS ON HIS TOP 3 SYSTEM PLAYS !!

Comment

Working...
                              X