LSU??????????????????????????????why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goy

He only mentioned that it was his game of the year he did'nt put a gun to your head and say bet it. My own opinion on a game of the year bet is if you can get tommorrow's paper today look at one of the scores and bet it up or else bet at your own risk.

Comment

trimknows

Originally posted by trimsknows
      I'm not bitching. i'm sick and tired of guys who have no clue about gambling or college basketball throwing GOY picks out there. game wasn't close. I just ask the question WHY LSU? You going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk. when I give picks, i'm careful about rating them. no guarantee in betting I know but people need to be careful when it comes to rating them.

you just said it yourself.....give out your own picks, leave others GOY plays alone, and survive on your excellent capping skills.....

Quit your bitching, you have a propendency for it.....For the record, I have given out 5 total GOY's since I'm here, and I'm 0-5 on em....that's right 0-5, but my percenatge of winning is plenty acceptable to me and any of the ones who follow me....

You showed little class, or basicly "no class" at all with your remarks to the presenter of the GOY on LSU.....It hurts when one throws out a big play, and it loses....no need to add insult to injury....

Or maybe you're just "INSULT" prone....Could be your MO, and after reading some of your comments, I tend to believe you thrive on negativity, and maybe put yourself a lil higher on the ladder of CAPPERS, than you've earned....

Relax----chill---quit moaning---we all lose sometime.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain

you just said it yourself.....give out your own picks, leave others GOY plays alone, and survive on your excellent capping skills.....

Quit your bitching, you have a propendency for it.....For the record, I have given out 5 total GOY's since I'm here, and I'm 0-5 on em....that's right 0-5, but my percenatge of winning is plenty acceptable to me and any of the ones who follow me....

You showed little class, or basicly "no class" at all with your remarks to the presenter of the GOY on LSU.....It hurts when one throws out a big play, and it loses....no need to add insult to injury....

Or maybe you're just "INSULT" prone....Could be your MO, and after reading some of your comments, I tend to believe you thrive on negativity, and maybe put yourself a lil higher on the ladder of CAPPERS, than you've earned....

Relax----chill---quit moaning---we all lose sometime.....

Thank goodness the voice of reason comes in and makes it right.

Right on Kapt....you took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Whatthe Kapt., Said Hell I Was On Lsu Myself And I Don't Know Crap About Cbb And Don't Do Nba At All, If You Lose You Lose And If You Win You Win So Go With It And Enjoy The Ride. Merry Christmas
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally Posted by Kaptain
            WAR EAGLE

Thank goodness the voice of reason comes in and makes it right.

Right on Kapt....you took the words right out of my mouth.

Yea Right On Kapt. you took the words out of my mouth also

Comment

I have some land for sale (boy) buy of year you interested ?

Comment

I just logged on and seen this thread and almost spit my coffee on the monitor....

Trim has only 137 posts and over 100 of them are "thumbsdown" ones bitching about something....read through all his posts and you'll see what I am talkin about if you dont already....hey trim I forgot that flyersfootball put a gun to your head and told you to take his pick....pick your own games instead if bitching at other people...fuckin classic.....
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
                  IF someone post GOY. please have a clue!!!!!!
                  This is the funniest post of the year award....

Comment

Trim,

I respected this GOY play but shit happens...Been doing pretty well in BB so almost started my first thread because I loved yesterdays games.

My top picks were (in order): South Carolina, LSU, Cavaliers and Central Michigan...

Didn't feel real brilliant but sure wasn't on the edge of my seat losing a nailbiter!

One must be resilient doing this, so today I feel much smarter and am punching back with Oklahoma and more...

Comment

Chado/et al

Originally posted by Chado1
                      I just logged on and seen this thread and almost spit my coffee on the monitor....

Trim has only 137 posts and over 100 of them are "thumbsdown" ones bitching about something....read through all his posts and you'll see what I am talkin about if you dont already....hey trim I forgot that flyersfootball put a gun to your head and told you to take his pick....pick your own games instead if bitching at other people...fuckin classic.....
                      EXACTLY Chado----as I was saying, it's his MO...he's the one that needs to get a clue as to what this Forum and its' members are all about.....Sticking together, and lifting one another when one falls down, as we all do...

He's definitely a work of art........
                      Last edited by Kaptain; 12-20-2007, 11:59 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Bump!!!

Get a clue guys!!! Wasnt even close>?!?!?!

Comment

i hate it because u bastards held that gun to my head and i played lsu
                          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                            i hate it because u bastards held that gun to my head and i played lsu
                            Classic...

Comment

Working...
                            X