• LSU??????????????????????????????why

IF someone post GOY. please have a clue!!!!!! game wasn't close
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

There's no certainity in gambling

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
      U obviously havent benn betting long. This shit happens to the best of teams. Dont blame anyone cause you followed. Play on your own then!

Comment

Because everyone who posts plays was on them...very few on wich. st
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

huh ? i was fine with the shockers win...

Comment

IT is frustrating because when you really brake this game down there is a huge rebounding, defensive, and talent edge to LSU. No excuses and congrats to those on the Shockers, but Im tired of seeing people bitch about following someone when they were too lazy too make their own pick.

Comment

I doubt the poster wanted it to go down, its called gambling.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

who gives a shit if it was close the guy threw a big play out there it lost....losin by hook or by 30 is same result... if u followed u cant complain that was ur choice play only games u pick
                edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                  I doubt the poster wanted it to go down, its called gambling.
                  LOL...i dont know did you?

Just ball bustin man... Its only a sports bet
                  Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Yea but this was just a GOY this guy said play of the year LOAD up you atleast expect it to be a game... I understand its sports betting and we have all been there. I see both sides

Comment

I'm not bitching. i'm sick and tired of guys who have no clue about gambling or college basketball throwing GOY picks out there. game wasn't close. I just ask the question WHY LSU? You going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk. when I give picks, i'm careful about rating them. no guarantee in betting I know but people need to be careful when it comes to rating them.
                      THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                      your word is your bond

Comment

give the guy a break. if you don't like people throwing out GOY's then don't play um. Alot of good cappers here were on LSU.
                        $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

I'm not bitching. i'm sick and tired of guys who have no clue about gambling or college basketball throwing GOY picks out there. game wasn't close. I just ask the question WHY LSU? You going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk. when I give picks, i'm careful about rating them. no guarantee in betting I know but people need to be careful when it comes to rating them.

Just because he lost this game it means he doesn't know shit about gambling or CBB? I saw A LOT of people on LSU so I guess they don't know shit either. If every time someone said GOY and it won, we'd all be rich.

Comment

Why don't you try acting like you've done this before?

It's a loss. Pure and simple. Show a little class to the guy who put his balls to the line to release this game of the year.

Ok it lost. Not the end of the world.

your like a broken record with these negative posts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                              Why don't you try acting like you've done this before?

It's a loss. Pure and simple. Show a little class to the guy who put his balls to the line to release this game of the year.

Ok it lost. Not the end of the world.

your like a broken record with these negative posts.

This is what you'll be telling yourself after New Years Eve!!!

WAR EAGLE

Comment

Working...
                              X