Clemens fires back, denies taking steroids or HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molta02

and how a report can be comprehensive is ridiculous, since the guy spoke to 2 trainers from 1 city both trying to weasel their way out of jail.
    It's amazing. If for some reason Roger is innocent, and he proves it, than the report is even more worthless, because we'll never now if even these few did it. 60 million dollars!

Comment

hey, i'm the biggest pats fan there is. but if you want the yankees to give back world series, well..............

people cant just look at one side of the equation.
      This is all about the Pats. Everyone wants to put a * next to them so i'm going to do it to everyone else too!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
        It's amazing. If for some reason Roger is innocent, and he proves it, than the report is even more worthless, because we'll never now if even these few did it. 60 million dollars!
        No way the Trainer was honest with Pettitte and others but lied about Clemens (IMO). I don't buy it for a second!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          This is all about the Pats. Everyone wants to put a * next to them so i'm going to do it to everyone else too!
          you're missing the point i am trying to make.

Comment

No, actually i'm not.

Comment

Clemens is a fucken fraud. Duquette said he was done and everyone has hated Duquette forever for making that claim and letting Roger go. Come to find out, that is how he revived his career in Toronto. I was a Clemens fan and Duquette hater until this came out. Now i see things in the reverse fashion and Duquette was right. Clemens wanted to prove Duquette and the world wrong so he started taking Steroids. I loved Clemens a week ago and now all those years i spent defending him up here against all the other haters has gone down the shitter. He is a fraud and a cheater. He has quickly learned the art of lying now too after seeing the article above. Hide in your mansion Roger ... You scumbag!

Comment

bahahahaha come on wayne u r a bigger man then that..............just seen what clemmons said i want my mommy
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

No way the Trainer was honest with Pettitte and others but lied about Clemens (IMO). I don't buy it for a second!
                  I agree he's definitely guilty.

Comment

Biggest lier out there
                    THINK BLUE

Comment

Clemens is innocent.

signed, Rafeal Palmeiro
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

Comment

why do you think he always sat out 1/2 the season. it was so he could cycle off the roids. Dan Duquette was right.......clemens was in the "twilight of his career" sorry dan
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            why do you think he always sat out 1/2 the season. it was so he could cycle off the roids. Dan Duquette was right.......clemens was in the "twilight of his career" sorry dan
                            I agree. I wish i could find Dan and apologize to him.

Comment

I agree. I wish i could find Dan and apologize to him.

me 2, that guy was the butt of every sox fan jokes for years. and now look at him. Damn I am sorry Dan i really am
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Schilling tells Clemens to give up Cy Youngs if name isn't cleared.

BOSTON (AP) -- Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling called on Roger Clemens to give up the four Cy Young Awards he's won since 1997 if he can't clear his name from allegations that he used steroids to prolong and enhance his career.

"If he doesn't do that then there aren't many options as a fan for me other than to believe his career 192 wins and three Cy Youngs he won prior to 1997 were the end," Schilling wrote Wednesday in his blog, 38pitches.com. "From that point on the
                                numbers were attained through using (performance-enhancing drugs). Just like I stated about Jose (Canseco), if that is the case with Roger, the four Cy Youngs should go to the rightful winners, and the numbers should go away if he cannot refute the accusations."

Schilling noted in the 3,200-word posting that he was a fan of the seven-time Cy Young winner who owed much of his success to a stern talking-to he received from Clemens when Schilling was a prospect in the Boston system.

"His `undressing' of me and lecture were a major turning point," Schilling said. "I've always respected his career accomplishments and regarded him as the greatest pitcher to ever play the game."

But, having called on Canseco to give up his 1988 AL MVP award, and noting also the unrefuted evidence against Barry Bonds, Schilling acknowledged he could not avoid questioning Clemens' accomplishments, as well.

"Can you separate what Barry is accused of from what Roger is accused of?" Schilling said. "If ... both of these men end up being caught, what does that say about this game, us as athletes and the future of the sport and our place in it? The greatest
                                pitcher and greatest hitter of all time are currently both being implicated, one is being prosecuted, for events surrounding and involving the use of performance enhancing drugs. That (stinks). ... The sport needs fixing."

Clemens was the biggest name in the report by former Senate majority leader George Mitchell that detailed the widespread use of performance-enhancing drugs in baseball. Clemens has denied using performance-enhancing substances.

Schilling commended those who've apologized for using performance-enhancing drugs, and called on everyone accused to prove their innocence or apologize for their mistakes.

"The world is full of good to great people that have made mistakes of this magnitude or worse," Schilling wrote. "These guys made mistakes, and I do mean mistakes. They didn't accidentally do this, this was a conscious decision with far reaching implications and they should be held accountable."

While calling Canseco's "entire career, all of it, is a sham" and saying "he was never in his life a major league player," Schilling also acknowledged that many of Canseco's claims about other steroid users have been corroborated.

"He has broken the flood gates on a topic that went unspoken on for far too long," Schilling said.

The runners-up in Clemens' last four Cy Young-winning years were Randy Johnson (1997 and 2004), Pedro Martinez (1998) and Mark Mulder (2001).

Schilling was among those who testified in March 2005 to a U.S. House committee investigating steroids, along with Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa and Rafael Palmiero. The same committee has scheduled hearings for Jan. 15.

Clemens has not been asked to attend, though it's possible that the committee could decide to ask Clemens or other players to appear that day -- or at a future hearing, if there is one.
                                BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Working...
                                X