No announcement yet.

Mitchell Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fact, you could link tons of guys in the Orioles organization. That seemed to be a big hot bed for roids. Starting with Grimsley, Tejada, obviously Palmeiro, Roberts, Jay Gibbons, possibly Melvin Mora, Gary Matthews a few years back...

Comment

Farnsworthless
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Sidney Ponson. Oh those were just cupcakes....

Comment

brady anderson
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I think its safe to say we wont be seeing

carlos Zambrano or BF sabathia on the list
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              I think you are going to see a lot of pitchers named. Clemens name would not surprise me.

I still don't understand what this report is going to do or prove? To me, it was an absolut ewaste of millions, millions, and mor emillions of dollars. There will be more questions than answers from this, imo.
              Such a waste of money, and so many players won't be named that were juicing, and the players that are named just get bashed.

Comment

ESPN is reporting Roger Clemens is in the report. Clemens was named in the Jason Grimsley affidavit, anyway. So were Andy Pettitte, Miguel Tejada, Brian Roberts, Jay Gibbons, and David Segui.

Comment

No wonder the Orioles were trying to trade Roberts to the Cubs

Comment

Espn is now reporting that Andy Pettitte will be on the list....

Roger Clemens
                    Andy Pettitte
                    Jason Giambi....

what other yankees we got

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc

Roger Clemens
                      Andy Pettitte
                      Jason Giambi....

Joe Girardi is rumored to be linked? What? He maybe hit 5 homeruns a year with a .250 lifetime average

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc

Roger Clemens
                        Andy Pettitte
                        Jason Giambi....

J. Damon and Kyle Farnsworth

Comment

All this cheating by the Yankees and they still can't win????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                            Even though most people think he did, that would be shocking. I'm crossing my hoping Curt Schilling is on there, how hilarious would that be?
                            That would be a nice xmas present...

My surprise is Sid Bream. No way that guy can score from first, unless he was on the juice.lol..
                            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

how are there no mets on the list, when the main source worked for the mets. what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                                how are there no mets on the list, when the main source worked for the mets. what a joke.
                                You are an angry young man.....

There are a couple on there, you just don't know if they did them while with the mets. And maybe this kid din't want to get busted so he wouldn't sell them to any Mets...

The whole report is a joke and accomplishes nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X