Mitchell Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Report

I want everyone's guess for most surprising player on the list. Don't say Bret Boone,.

I'm gonna say Glen Bragg, j/k, how about Vlad Guerrero

David Eckstein

LOL
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Roger Clemens
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

luis gonzalez

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
          Roger Clemens
          Even though most people think he did, that would be shocking. I'm crossing my hoping Curt Schilling is on there, how hilarious would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
            I want everyone's guess for most surprising player on the list. Don't say Bret Boone,.

I'm gonna say Glen Bragg, j/k, how about Vlad Guerrero
            was talkin bout this w. someone earlier will be interestin how many big names will be on there..maybe a-rod be a shocker??? what bout a ken griffey or jim thome i wouldnt think that of these guys but possible...how bout someone that played a long time and dominated as a leadoff hitter played w. 2 main guys canseco and mcguire---ricky henderson??
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
              Even though most people think he did, that would be shocking. I'm crossing my hoping Curt Schilling is on there, how hilarious would that be?

I'm as big a Clemens fan as there is. I'm not gonna lie, I'm very worried.

I honestly don't think he juiced, but the way this list was constructed, especially the speculative nature of the whole thing, makes me worried he could get thrown in the mix.

Comment

Albert Pujlos
                jordanrules..................

Comment

Wonder how many are going to slip through the cracks? I say Tejada will be on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
                    was talkin bout this w. someone earlier will be interestin how many big names will be on there..maybe a-rod be a shocker??? what bout a ken griffey or jim thome i wouldnt think that of these guys but possible...how bout someone that played a long time and dominated as a leadoff hitter played w. 2 main guys canseco and mcguire---ricky henderson??
                    Ricky would be shocking, so would Pujols IMO

Comment

Remember, I lot of these names will players that are long gone, like Lenny Dykstra, probabaly Darren Daulton, Brady Anderson etc. All those players that fell off the map.

Comment

how funny would it be if sammy sosa wasn't on it. talk about a guy who has been thrown under the bus a million times, but has never been outed by canseco, no ties to balco, and none of his trainers have been busted.

Comment

Matt Holiday
                          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                            how funny would it be if sammy sosa wasn't on it. talk about a guy who has been thrown under the bus a million times, but has never been outed by canseco, no ties to balco, and none of his trainers have been busted.
                            He's on it for sure, just like Bret Boone, Juan Gonzales, Pudge Rodriguez, basically everyone that Canseco named

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
                              Matt Holiday
                              That would be big time shocking

Comment

Working...
                              X