No announcement yet.

real bowl action WITH THE IRONMAN !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO SWEAT BETS ON 1ST HALF OKLA STATE OVER 34-,BET YESTERDAY,AND AUBURN UNDER 24 minus120 FIRST HALF,guys these are not official plays !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
      TWO SWEAT BETS ON 1ST HALF OKLA STATE OVER 34-,BET YESTERDAY,AND AUBURN UNDER 24 minus120 FIRST HALF,guys these are not official plays !!
      Ok thanks Chunger....I am down!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

TWO SWEAT BETS ON 1ST HALF OKLA STATE OVER 34-,BET YESTERDAY,AND AUBURN UNDER 24 minus120 FIRST HALF,guys these are not official plays !!
        I can only get 34.5 and 23.5? Still play em or pass? Shouldnt matter on the over but the under sucks....

Comment

Was forced to take over 34.5 and under 23.5 both @ -115...locked and loaded in...lets do it!!!

These two for a lucky "one" unit wager...

Comment

okla state,38 so far first half-CHA-CHING,WHO LUVS U ?,WHO LUVS U BABE ??

Comment

okla state,38 so far first half-CHA-CHING,WHO LUVS U ?,WHO LUVS U BABE ??
              BOOOOMMM!!!

One in and one to go brother!!!

Comment

• y-PREDICTION 10-3,FIRST HALF SCORE IN AUBURN GAME !!

Comment

• good luck tonight, WayneChung! Happy New Year!

Comment

y-PREDICTION 10-3,FIRST HALF SCORE IN AUBURN GAME !!
                    SORRY ABOUT THAT FIRST HALF SCORE,MISSED IT BY 3,LOL // SAME TO YOU DAT BOI !!

Comment

SORRY ABOUT THAT FIRST HALF SCORE,MISSED IT BY 3,LOL // SAME TO YOU DAT BOI !!
                      Yea WTF get it right next time..

Shake that bush boss....2-0 on easy first half winners...who loves ya babe who loves ya!!!

Comment

• CHaDO,I LIKE FLORIDA TOMORROW JUST AS MUCH AS I LIKED THAT OVER ON CAL YESTERDAY,I AM PLAYING 4 UNITS ON IT,THOUGH IT WILL ONLY COUNT FOR 2 ON MY OFFICIAL RECORD,THINK LOTS OF TOUTS WILL BE ON MICHIGAN SO YOU MAY GET A BETTER LINE TOMORROW,BUT I WENT AHEAD AND PLAYED -9- MINUS 130,GOODNIGHT MI AMIGO !!

Comment

• gl buddy love florida too was also waiting to get the line tomorrow..

Comment

• Originally posted by jason18
                            gl buddy love florida too was also waiting to get the line tomorrow..
                            YEH,HOPE WE BRING THE GATORS HOME BROTHER,SEC LOOKING GOOD,I AM NOT BETTING AGAINST OUR VOLS,BUT MAN I HOPE THEY DON'T DROP THE BALL FOR THE SEC TOMORROW !!
                            Last edited by WayneChung; 01-01-2008, 12:20 AM.

Comment

YEH,HOPE WE BRING THIS ONE HOME BROTHER,SEC LOOKING GOOD,I AM NOT BETTING AGAINST OUR VOLS,BUT MAN I HOPE THEY DON'T DROP THE BALL FOR THE SEC TOMORROW !!
                              me either buddy..they are saying all the right stuff as far as the distractions so we will see..They say Ainge is completely healthy now so....Have a great New year Brother!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jason18
                                me either buddy..they are saying all the right stuff as far as the distractions so we will see..They say Ainge is completely healthy now so....Have a great New year Brother!!
                                YOU TOO-GETTING READY TO WATCH THIS MOTORCYCLE JUMP ON ESPN-LATER GUYS !!

Comment

Working...
                                X