real bowl action WITH THE IRONMAN !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    get on boise -10 on the buy,line did not go down // BOWL PLAY NUMERO TRES PURDUE-6- MINUS 130 JUICE FOR THE LUCKY REGULAR TWO UNIT WAGER AT LINE #402,GAME GOES WED.DEC 26 // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKY WALKERS !! PS-THINK THIS LINE WILL GO UP,SEEING 7- RIGHT NOW,SO IF YOU RIDE WITH CHUNGER ON THIS ONE-PLAY IT NOW !!
    Beware of playing the Favs of -6 or more as the dogs of +6 or more covered every game so far

Comment

get on boise -10 on the buy,line did not go down // BOWL PLAY NUMERO TRES PURDUE-6- MINUS 130 JUICE FOR THE LUCKY REGULAR TWO UNIT WAGER AT LINE #402,GAME GOES WED.DEC 26 // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKY WALKERS !! PS-THINK THIS LINE WILL GO UP,SEEING 7- RIGHT NOW,SO IF YOU RIDE WITH CHUNGER ON THIS ONE-PLAY IT NOW !!
      bumping purdue up to a 5 unit top play-BUY THE WHOLE POINT DOWN TO 7 OR 6-,DEPENDING IF YOUR GUY IS USING 7- OR 8,I REALLY LIKE THIS PLAY AND IF YOU DO-FIRE ON IT NOW-THINK LINE WILL GO UP-HO,HO,HO-MERRY XMAS-BC AMIGOS OH FRIENDS OF MINE !! PS-THIS IS NOT MY BOWL GOY BUT I AM BETTING THE SAME AMOUNT AS I BET ON OHIO STATE WHICH IS MY BOWL GOY WHICH WE BET +5 ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Merry Christmas Chungster

and gl

Comment

[QUOTE=Ldawg Merry Christmas Chungster

and gl[/QUOTE]
          MERRY XMAS TO YOU,THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE GOOSE,AND THE THREADKILLAS !!

Comment

Merry Christmas Chunger!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              Merry Christmas Chunger!!!
              YOU TOO CHADOMEISTER !!

Comment

Merry X-mas, Chunger!

Comment

bumping purdue up to a 5 unit top play-BUY THE WHOLE POINT DOWN TO 7 OR 6-,DEPENDING IF YOUR GUY IS USING 7- OR 8,I REALLY LIKE THIS PLAY AND IF YOU DO-FIRE ON IT NOW-THINK LINE WILL GO UP-HO,HO,HO-MERRY XMAS-BC AMIGOS OH FRIENDS OF MINE !! PS-THIS IS NOT MY BOWL GOY BUT I AM BETTING THE SAME AMOUNT AS I BET ON OHIO STATE WHICH IS MY BOWL GOY WHICH WE BET +5 ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO !!
                  DROPPING PURDUE BACK DOWN TO THE LUCKY REGULAR TWO UNIT WAGER-MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKY WALKERS // PLEASE BUY LINE DOWN FROM 7- TO 6- MINUS 130 !!

Comment

"FEET WEST" "save my life i'm going down for the last time,women with the sweet love,better than a chadomeister white line,don't you know she can bring a good feeling ain't had it in a LONG TIME-WHAT DID I TELL EM QUALUDE-EATING LOVEY,"save chunger's motherfucking life,marv's going down for the last time,we can pop a little blue pill-BETTER THAN A WHITE LINE,CATCH SOME STEEL MORNINGWOOD-MARVEO'S IS STARTING TO LOOK CAT CAN'T SCATCH THAT MOTHER-FUCKER FINE-"CHORUS"save my life,i'm going down for the last time!! DER-DER-DEEEERRRR-WOOOOOOOOO !! PS=BOWL PLAYS OUT 2 UNITS PURDUE -6- MINUS 130,5 UNITS OHIO STATE +5 BOWL GOY !!

Comment

• BOL to ya tonite Chungster.
                      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

• gl tonight with Purdue Chunger

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• THINK I MAY HAVE A PLAY ON TOMORROWS NIGHT GAME IN CFL DuDES !!

Comment

• bowl plya-two units on arizona state // MTGSOTFBWU-YS'S !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
                              bowl plya-two units on arizona state // MTGSOTFBWU-YS'S !!
                              FIR THE REG LUCKY TWO UNIT,MAY THE GOOD SIDE FORCE,ETC,ETC !!

Comment

• Already on them master Chung Lets Bitch slap the bookie tonite and the rest of the bowl season

Comment

Working...
                                X