Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Good Luck Chung
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

get on boise -10 on the buy,line did not go down // BOWL PLAY NUMERO TRES PURDUE-6- MINUS 130 JUICE FOR THE LUCKY REGULAR TWO UNIT WAGER AT LINE #402,GAME GOES WED.DEC 26 // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKY WALKERS !! PS-THINK THIS LINE WILL GO UP,SEEING 7- RIGHT NOW,SO IF YOU RIDE WITH CHUNGER ON THIS ONE-PLAY IT NOW !!
        Last edited by WayneChung; 12-23-2007, 01:09 PM.
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

good luck today, WayneChung! i like tha playz!

Comment

chung on boise state,3000 of the best services in america on east carolina-TWO MEN ENTER,ONE MAN LEAVES // IRONMAN VS. THE SERVICE MONSTERS-PREPARE FOR THE BATTLE ROYALE IN THE OCTAGON !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
              chung on boise state,3000 of the best services in america on east carolina-TWO MEN ENTER,ONE MAN LEAVES // IRONMAN VS. THE SERVICE MONSTERS-PREPARE FOR THE BATTLE ROYALE IN THE OCTAGON !!
              HOOT HOOT !!

Comment

gl with boise tonight, lets get them in

Comment

Originally posted by rob91480
                  gl with boise tonight, lets get them in
                  THANKS BRO-MERRY XMAS TO YOU MY FRIEND-WON MY BOWL GOY ON BOISE LAST YEAR OVER OKLAHOMA-MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH THE POTATOE WARRIORS !!

Comment

merry christmas to you too bud, tell marv to help cheer this one in, or do we even need to stir him up, haha

Comment

Originally posted by rob91480
                      merry christmas to you too bud, tell marv to help cheer this one in, or do we even need to stir him up, haha
                      I'VE BEEN UNDER THE WEATHER FOR ABOUT A WEEK-MARV IS DOWN-LOL !!

Comment

Who loves you babe?!?! WHO LOVES YOU!!!

Comment

GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE BAD PICK ON BOISE,my bad,TALK TO YOU GUYS WED WHEN PURDUE GOES-MAY MAKE THEM A TOP PLAY !!

Comment

UHHHHHHHHH did I miss something? Games not over yet here in Pa. You know something I don't?
                            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

yea it is we all on the wrong side these boys must of had one hell of a LUAU last night.....

Comment

they did not show up to play first half,all the fuckhead tout services lined up on east carolina,i really liked this play but you have to play both halves-DID YOU SEE BOISE IN THE FIRST HALF-THEY WERE JUST GOING THRU THE MOTIONS WHILE EAST CAROLINA WAS SKY HIGH-THEY WAITED TOO LONG TO WAKE UP !!

Comment

Working...
                                X