Breaking News...Yankees take the lead in Santana Sweepstakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News...Yankees take the lead in Santana Sweepstakes

The Yankees have decided to include Phil Hughes in their proposal for Johan Santana, the New York Daily News reports.

We think a Hughes-Melky Cabrera package trumps what the Red Sox are offering, though that doesn't necessarily mean the Twins feel the same way. They'll probably ask the Red Sox to counter with Clay Buchholz or Jacoby Ellsbury in their package. Boston, though, wouldn't seem to need Santana as badly as the Yankees do.

Great Yankees going to kill amnother great Pitcure future by trading or signing him lol Hate to be Johan right about now knowing there goes my carreir
    THINK BLUE

Comment

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

Oh, but when boston was in the lead, it was a wonderful thing..OH, how the tables have turned

Comment

I do! I do!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                Oh, but when boston was in the lead, it was a wonderful thing..OH, how the tables have turned

Really? I bitched more about losing players than anything else.

Comment

Really? I bitched more about losing players than anything else.

the sox didn't offer ellsbury and buccholz...of course you weren't bitching... Now, if they want to anti up....they have to say goodbye to one of them

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    the sox didn't offer ellsbury and buccholz...of course you weren't bitching... Now, if they want to anti up....they have to say goodbye to one of them
                    Fuck Santana. I could care less. Let me keep those kids we have. Go ahead, give up Hughes for a 22 million a year pitcher. Dummies .......

Comment

why WOULDN"T you give a fuck about having the best pitcher in this MLB. Where ever he goes, he'll make that team an easy 23+ games on the win side and an era of less then 3, which in the yankees case, he'll probably get 27 wins if they only have to score 4 runs......Santana is hands down the best pitcher out there and i would do anything to get him if i were boston or the yankees....

Comment

Fuck Santana. I could care less. Let me keep those kids we have. Go ahead, give up Hughes for a 22 million a year pitcher. Dummies .......

Umm DICE K.....

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76
                          Umm DICE K.....
                          What about him?

Comment

all the redsox have to do is drop coco from the offer and put in ellsbury.....Sox get Santana.. One little switcheroo and sox land the best pitcher in the major leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76
                              Santana is hands down the best pitcher out there and i would do anything to get him if i were boston or the yankees....
                              What a joke. The Best pitcher in baseball and he couldn't even finish in the Top 3 of the A.L. Cy Young voting. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid

Comment

Working...
                              X