No announcement yet.

First post- and it's about the Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't believe that such a kind hearted person like Neil would try and CHEAT his way back on board!

Littlewager ~ Patriot fan!

Comment

hahaha thats funny kingneil tryin to cheat to get back on BC and hate on pats... however him gettin banned for fightin w. a mod is bullshit both guys were goin back and forth pretty good and throwin some garbage at eachother when i just looked back both looked childish for fightin over such a dumb thing cmon its only football and its the damn internet geez arent there more important things just get over it
      edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
        hahaha thats funny kingneil tryin to cheat to get back on BC and hate on pats... however him gettin banned for fightin w. a mod is bullshit both guys were goin back and forth pretty good and throwin some garbage at eachother when i just looked back both looked childish for fightin over such a dumb thing cmon its only football and its the damn internet geez arent there more important things just get over it

I dont normally agree with you, but this time i do. I think we should just move on and let Neil post, if he goes a stray again then he's gone. JMHO
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          and that was your last post ...

KINGNEIL
          What a fucken

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            I dont normally agree with you, but this time i do. I think we should just move on and let Neil post, if he goes a stray again then he's gone. JMHO

How about when he re-registered he made a post asking to come back and asking Wayne to start a new?? ...

but no, he opens up a thread titling exactly what he got banned for ... the guy is an idiot ...

Comment

As much as i am in here i didn't realize Neil was banned...If it happened yesterday I can understand that as I wasn't around--its a shame---JMO---didn't expect this.

Comment

All they did was lock the door after he said he was taking his toys and going home. I liked him as well but no one threatens me at my house neither and is welcomed back.

Littlewager

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  hahaaha cmon JC just cuz u like louisville and i like buckeyes dont mean normally we dont agree ....BUT u guys were def the overrated team comin into the yr. top 10 rank and the bucks although most think they dont deserve to be where they are have to be considered overacheiver this yr. cuz i expected 2-3 losses and somewhat down yr after losin title game and all those guys from last yr u have to agree w. me on that, cuz id agree they might be in trouble again in title game or in rose vs. usc....main thing tho this a forum and even idiotic posts are ok things went a little too far but banned is unfair if was me and kingneil fightin over browns-bengals and neil was postin like that he still be here
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
                    hahaaha cmon JC just cuz u like louisville and i like buckeyes dont mean normally we dont agree ....BUT u guys were def the overrated team comin into the yr. top 10 rank and the bucks although most think they dont deserve to be where they are have to be considered overacheiver this yr. cuz i expected 2-3 losses and somewhat down yr after losin title game and all those guys from last yr u have to agree w. me on that, cuz id agree they might be in trouble again in title game or in rose vs. usc....main thing tho this a forum and even idiotic posts are ok things went a little too far but banned is unfair if was me and kingneil fightin over browns-bengals and neil was postin like that he still be here
                    Kinda hard to argue with you, seeing how we are 5-6. I think we were overated but i think we would be better than 5-6 if Petrino was here, maybe 8-3. Oh well, we got Kragthorpe, so i guess i will get use to sucking
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X