First post- and it's about the Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post- and it's about the Pats

Hello guys. Been looking at this site and I decided to join.

For my first post I want to talk about the OVERRATED Pats. If anybody watched them last night, they showed they are a JOKE! They got lucky and barely won against a SCRUB team with a 2ND STRING QUARTERBACK. People have the nerve to say they are one of the best of all-time! HAHA! There are a lot of teams that were way better!!!

Let's make some money today~

POD- Orlando -4.5

Keep betting against this so called OVERRATED team then. Good luck to you.

Comment

welcome to the forum and yes even the great teams gets scares and personally did u know that second string qb beat the patriots in miami florida hahahahahaha guess not or u wouldnt have said what u did gl in the forum and i hope u win sir might follow ya tonight
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I dont think they are the best team ever but they are the best this year.The colts,packers and cowboys are all good this year but New England is way above them.No one will go through 16 weeks of NFL and not struggle.Hell I think the Steelers still have a shot and they just lost to the Jets.

Comment

Welcome.

I think overrated is a bit of a stretch. The Eagles are actually one of the few teams that used constant blitzing and aggressive play calling (including an onside kick). Most other teams have just taken their lumps and decided to pack it in around half time against them. That being said, this is a professional league and not college. You don't often see professional teams win each week by 20+ points. What we've seen to this point is rare. The Eagles played with nothing to lose and executed a great game plan. McNabb has slowed this offense down (IMO) as evidenced by the success Philly has without him. And I would hardly call Brian Dawkins, Brian Westbrook and Lito Shepard scrubs.

You have to bring an A game week in and week out. The Eagles brought it, and it wasn't good enough to beat the Pats. Maybe this was a less than stellar effort by the Pats' standards but they still didn't turn the ball over, ran up over 400 yards of offense, and oh, won the game...

To say there have been 'alot of teams better than this' is a ridiculous statement. How about letting this season finish out first before you judge? Last I checked there are 16 regular season games and a post season. After that last game is played, I think it makes more sense to compare them to the greats of the past. Make sense?

Just my humble thoughts...

Comment

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that you had the Pats -24 and are angry they didnt cover for you....they are a very good team....they WON did they not?????? Sorry they couldnt cover for you....they are undeafeated and took the Eagles lightly.....they are human and can have an "off" game....

Anyway, good luck and to the forum.....
            Last edited by Chado1; 11-26-2007, 03:44 PM.
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Pats

I am a Colt fan(season tix holder), but I must disagree. The Pats are not overrated. Are they the best of all time, the end of the year will tell. But the NFL is all about WINNING and only that , not beating the spread.

I do think the Colts if they get healthy have a chance to beat the Pats in NE in JAnuary as they played them tough earlier. But they are good and could still go undefeated IMHO.

Comment

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

they win by too many and are a bunch of bullies

whaaaaaaaaaaa

they aren't good because they didnt win by alot of points

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

keep whining, we'll be here until Feb. 3.

Comment

and that was your last post ...

KINGNEIL

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

KINGNEIL
                    OMG...nice one...now thats funny...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie.mac
                      Hello guys. Been looking at this site and I decided to join.

For my first post I want to talk about the OVERRATED Pats. If anybody watched them last night, they showed they are a JOKE! They got lucky and barely won against a SCRUB team with a 2ND STRING QUARTERBACK. People have the nerve to say they are one of the best of all-time! HAHA! There are a lot of teams that were way better!!!

Let's make some money today~

POD- Orlando -4.5

What an idiot...

Comment

Off night and still won=not overrated
                        Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

KINGNEIL
                          LMFAO!

Comment

Dont think that they are overrated, but obviously the line is inflated bc of the heavy public betting. As we all know the line doesnt (entirely) reflect how good a team is.
                            Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
                            +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
                            +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
                            +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
                            +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)