Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    Gl Rook.....I am on South Carolina,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      Gl John

hope you had a good turkey day buddy

Comment

good luck on tha action today, Rook! i love Vagina, but i think tha liver (Purple) Vagina comes through today!

Comment

been looking at your GOY for a whole day now.....I can't find anything wrong with the call......I like it.....should be a good game, home field for Cocks, and IMO Spurrier is one L of a coach....I think Clemsons overall speed here will be the difference.....gl to ya

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
            been looking at your GOY for a whole day now.....I can't find anything wrong with the call......I like it.....should be a good game, home field for Cocks, and IMO Spurrier is one L of a coach....I think Clemsons overall speed here will be the difference.....gl to ya

Thanks Kapt...means a lot that your on board.

I watch these two teams a lot...I feel a got a good idea of what might happen.

I think your right on the money on the speed factor

Comment

Guys my apologies.....I pushed the game, but i honestly consider it a loss.

The game never should have been close.

Bad call on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook

Bad call on my part.
                That was a great call Rook. No need to apologize. I also took them and couldn't believe they quit running in the second half.

You'll get it back. You always do, because your a good capper and even a better person.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook

Bad call on my part.
                  They were up 10-0, 17-7, had a chance to go up 24-7 and the stupid fuckin QB throws a pick in the endzone on 2nd and goal from the 2 yard line. Also FG kicker missed 2 FG's that cost us the cover...all around was a great call but we got bent over and fucked up the ass on it....keep em coming buddy!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    They were up 10-0, 17-7, had a chance to go up 24-7 and the stupid fuckin QB throws a pick in the endzone on 2nd and goal from the 2 yard line. Also FG kicker missed 2 FG's that cost us the cover...all around was a great call but we got bent over and fucked up the ass on it....keep em coming buddy!!!

yeah - what he said !!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X