Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Pick 'em (Please Read if you are in it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne,

I am Where's the Playoffs? You can find me in the standings at the bottom.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

wayne if i won spome money and u dont have all the money put mine to the winners cause i am not worried about it buddy
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
        wayne if i won spome money and u dont have all the money put mine to the winners cause i am not worried about it buddy
        We tied for 4th.

Comment

yup i really sucked badly last two weeks but kicked azz with the book go figure
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
            Thanks buddy. I still have a few who havn't paid. I posted a thread about it and people for the most part, never replied. If i can't get it within the week, i'm just going to lower each payout a little to make up for the loss. I've taken a hit on almost every pool this year with people stiffing me on the fees and i'm not putting it in out of my own pocket anymore. I know people forget and most are good guys but i beg and plead and alot of times, it still never gets sent to me.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              Thanks buddy. I still have a few who havn't paid. I posted a thread about it and people for the most part, never replied. If i can't get it within the week, i'm just going to lower each payout a little to make up for the loss. I've taken a hit on almost every pool this year with people stiffing me on the fees and i'm not putting it in out of my own pocket anymore. I know people forget and most are good guys but i beg and plead and alot of times, it still never gets sent to me.
              I dont blame you. You shouldnt have to pay out of your pocket. You can use my share of 4th place to cover some of the loss.

Comment

Wayne,

You got mail on your yahoo account regarding this....

Comment

3J, You need to send me your addy. You finished in 2nd place buddy and i'll get these checks out on Monday.

Comment

Hell Wayne----just take all my winnings and divide it amongst the fellows.....You go ahead and keep the change..........ha ha

Thanks for all you do my bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha, and I do hope you finally got mine......

If you didn't, I'll resend to mitigate (means to lessen or make smaller JC) your losses.....thanks my man.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Kaptain! lol

Bump for 3J!

Comment

Bump for Three Jack!

Comment

Thnaks Wayne...I'll send it to you now.
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

PHEW ... He responded!!! lol

Comment

Don't make me root against your GOY!!!
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                                Don't make me root against your GOY!!!
                                I'm sure you already are! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X