Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Pick 'em (Please Read if you are in it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Pick 'em (Please Read if you are in it)

Guys, I've posted 2 messages at the College Football Pick 'em page with no response.

I'm still trying to collect from 8 people i have listed as unpaid. I know you probably just forgot but if your name is below, please contact me and forward the fees asap.

Bill Mill
    maibs
    What does it all mean?
    Wheres the Playoffs
    Kaptain
    shoeman530
    Jolly1
    Mr Reporter

Those are the 8 i'm still waiting to here from. I don't even know who half of you are based on the names. I did receive payment from zeib10 & rented mule but i'm not sure which of those 2 names above are them. If you 2 guys let me know, i'll remove your team name.

*********************** if you need mailing info for payment. Thanks!

wayne1218

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Guys, I've posted 2 messages at the College Football Pick 'em page with no response.

I'm still trying to collect from 8 people i have listed as unpaid. I know you probably just forgot but if your name is below, please contact me and forward the fees asap.

Bill Mill
    maibs
    What does it all mean?
    Wheres the Playoffs
    kaptain
    shoeman530
    Jolly1
    Mr Reporter

Those are the 8 i'm still waiting to here from. I don't even know who half of you are based on the names. I did receive payment from zeib10 & rented mule but i'm not sure which of those 2 names above are them. If you 2 guys let me know, i'll remove your team name.

my bad----just requested your addy via e-mail......I apologize my bruuuutha.....thanks for your hard work and efforts to make things fun for us.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Will e-mail you this week Wayne
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
        Will e-mail you this week Wayne
        get your ass on the ball you lazy sack of shit

Comment

I'm "what does it all mean" and I sent you payment before the season.
          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

C'mon guys, help me out here. What ... am i supposed to take the financial hit for this? A couple (2) have responded. Nobody else has.

vondie, i got your money for all the other pools but this one was last minute and after i received your other money. How sure are you that you sent this money because i am very particular with keeping track of this stuff.

Comment

Bill Mill
              maibs
              What does it all mean?
              Wheres the Playoffs
              Kaptain
              shoeman530
              Jolly1
              Mr Reporter

Sorry Wayne, first I saw this but I thought I paid you? I sent you money for the Baseball pool that I won, this pool, NFL Capping and NFL Survivor...I thought the check was for $135 or something like that. Please double check (I am Maibs).

Thank you!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Wayne, if I miscalculated, let me know and I will send you a check or you can take it out of the baseball pool. Just let me know. Thnaks man!

Comment

C'mon guys, help me out here. What ... am i supposed to take the financial hit for this? A couple (2) have responded. Nobody else has.

vondie, i got your money for all the other pools but this one was last minute and after i received your other money. How sure are you that you sent this money because i am very particular with keeping track of this stuff.
                  Positive....i sent you 1 check....capping contest/survivor/survivor and this.....so 50+20+20+25 = 105 which is how much the check was for.
                  1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Just went on line and the check i sent you was for $140. Not sure how much everything cost but I was in
                    NFL Survivor
                    MLB Team Ball
                    NFL Capping Contest
                    College Pickem

Three Jack = Maibs

Let me know what you find.....

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                      Positive....i sent you 1 check....capping contest/survivor/survivor and this.....so 50+20+20+25 = 105 which is how much the check was for.

O.K.

Mistakes have been made by both sides before but many more have been made by people who thought they sent it and later realize they didn't. I'll mark you as paid.

3J, I'll get back to you later after i look. I have you marked as paid for all other pools but not this one. You would be able to check the check you wrote though and see the total. I thought it was $115 but i have no way to verify it now.

I also have not sent out the MLB Team Ball money yet. I apologize for that. I was waiting to get all the addy's so i could go to the bank and do it all at once. I waited 2 1/2 weeks for one guy to respond and by then, i knew the nascar was ending and i figured i would do it all at once. It will be in the mail this week guys. I promise you that.

Comment

O.K.

Mistakes have been made by both sides before but many more have been made by people who thought they sent it and later realize they didn't. I'll mark you as paid.

3J, I'll get back to you later after i look. I have you marked as paid for all other pools but not this one. You would be able to check the check you wrote though and see the total. I thought it was $115 but i have no way to verify it now.

I also have not sent out the MLB Team Ball money yet. I apologize for that. I was waiting to get all the addy's so i could go to the bank and do it all at once. I waited 2 1/2 weeks for one guy to respond and by then, i knew the nascar was ending and i figured i would do it all at once. It will be in the mail this week guys. I promise you that.
                        Wayne, no need to apologize...no rush on the money. I did check on line and the check was for $140. Again, I don't remember how much easch was for but I know I was in only 4 pools.

If I can, I will try to print a copy of the check tomorrow and scan it/send it to you!

Thanks buddy!

Comment

mailed the money today wayne - sorry for the delay...

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                            Wayne, no need to apologize...no rush on the money. I did check on line and the check was for $140. Again, I don't remember how much easch was for but I know I was in only 4 pools.

If I can, I will try to print a copy of the check tomorrow and scan it/send it to you!

Thanks buddy!

$140? That's weird. The total would have been $135. No problem and no need to scan it 3j, i believe you and i'll mark it paid.

Comment

wayne - I hope the winners are tipping you out for all the hard work you put in to keep us degenerates entertained!

Comment

Working...
                              X