Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof Colts cheated (pumped in crowd noise) WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and while the 'loop' from the cbs feed was discounted by the leauge, the colts have been having this crowd noise issue for quite some time, but its okay, its dungy and manning.

Comment

It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Molta, honestly, God forbid they weren't undefeated! You'd be suicidal! I hope those glasses you wear never turn from the rose color that they are...wow!

And I assume that Brady not getting the signals from the sideline was also part of some conspiracy by the Colts that you failed to mention?????????
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
          Molta, honestly, God forbid they weren't undefeated! You'd be suicidal! I hope those glasses you wear never turn from the rose color that they are...wow!

And I assume that Brady not getting the signals from the sideline was also part of some conspiracy by the Colts that you failed to mention?????????

I personally hate yahoos, and don't like that I am sounding like one. But I firmly believe the officiating was terrible yesterday and very onesided.

Comment

The officiating in that NE/Indy game may be the worst I've seen in the 35 years I've been watching football. If there was EVER a game where the officials were pulling for the home team, this was it. Absolutely horrible. did you see the very 1st pass play? the official was 6 feet away and called in a completed pass for indy, when the receiver's foot was entirely in the white!!!! Yes, it was obviously over-turned, but no one misses a call that obvious from 6 feet away unless there was an agenda. Then, 141 penalty yards later, it was clear what the motives of the officiating crew was. And I had NO wager on the game what-so-ever. Again, some of the worst calls I've seen in a long time... and maybe EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenbynight
              I am a big indy fan,but the pats are 8-1 against the number thats why a lot of gamblers hate the pats. They were all grabbing the points against the pats thinking this was the week. well they all lost and there mad. I get mad at bad play not great play. As far as sundays game solid game by both teams except indys special teams they were bad. That in my view was the difference.
              your kidding right? they are most backed team in America....the books hate the Pats....not the bettors.....I could only imagine the bloodbath the locals are taking in Boston with the RedSox, Pats and Boston College

PEACE

Comment

There were some shoddy calls both ways but IMO the penalties did seem to go against the Pats a little bit more.....everytime there is a big Pats game on national TV if anything I always see phantom PI calls v Randy Moss (this guy might be the reason they are this good now folks)

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                X