Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof Colts cheated (pumped in crowd noise) WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all comes down to:

"Who wins in January"

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
      You're the one that started the thread.

Comment

The Pats won, so who cares
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

January

will be a different story. Colts are set to be a better bad weather team now than the Pats. Colts run the ball better now.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Who cares. They kicked their undefeated, defending SuperBowl Champion ASSES in their house!!!
            Laugh it up T-Mac...err I mean Wayne...

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
              Laugh it up T-Mac...err I mean Wayne...
              TMAC???

Didn't they beat his team like orphan's in their house too!

Comment

no cheating went on. only happens on other side of the field.

Comment

Vikings have been piping in the croud noise for years.

Finally got something to root for, Peterson is the goods..
                  BadgerJoe
                  Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Comment

Originally posted by rinna13
                    It all comes down to:

"Who wins in January"

Yeah, wait until they play in the Superdome and the SAINTS KICK THEIR ASS !!!
                    dave
                    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Another one who thinks everyone is out to get the Pats....
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                        Another one who thinks everyone is out to get the Pats....
                        did you see the officiating yesterday? what a farce.

the biggest obstacle the pats will have this year in winning in the playoffs will be the officials.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                          did you see the officiating yesterday? what a farce.

the biggest obstacle the pats will have this year in winning in the playoffs will be the officials.
                          Molta, I respect you and your opinion but your posts about the Pats are comical. Everyone is out to get them...CBS, FOX, the officials, the commish, the Pope, President Bush, Jim Irsay, Bill Parcells, Jack Tatum, KB and his liver, the team bus driver for taking the long way to the stadium....

I will never understand why a fan base like Pats fans care so much about what other people do and think about them. Dude, you are 9-0 and head and shoulders the best team in the NFL. The Pats are being compared to some of the greatest teams in NFL history at an earlier point in the season than I can ever recall...freakin' enjoy it instead of worrying about who the hell is out to get you because the answer is....NO ONE!!!!
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I do not hate the pats

I am a big indy fan,but the pats are 8-1 against the number thats why a lot of gamblers hate the pats. They were all grabbing the points against the pats thinking this was the week. well they all lost and there mad. I get mad at bad play not great play. As far as sundays game solid game by both teams except indys special teams they were bad. That in my view was the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by ctt8410
                              November 5, 2007
                              CBS checks in
                              By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff

Following up on the crowd noise issue in the RCA Dome, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello passes along the following:

"CBS has informed us that the unusual audio moment heard by fans during the Patriots-Colts telecast was the result of tape feedback in the CBS production truck and was isolated to the CBS broadcast. It was in no way related to any sound within the stadium and could not be heard in the stadium."
                              There is the key point here, aka the facts.

Note, I'm a fan of neither team.
                              O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                                Molta, I respect you and your opinion but your posts about the Pats are comical. Everyone is out to get them...CBS, FOX, the officials, the commish, the Pope, President Bush, Jim Irsay, Bill Parcells, Jack Tatum, KB and his liver, the team bus driver for taking the long way to the stadium....

I will never understand why a fan base like Pats fans care so much about what other people do and think about them. Dude, you are 9-0 and head and shoulders the best team in the NFL. The Pats are being compared to some of the greatest teams in NFL history at an earlier point in the season than I can ever recall...freakin' enjoy it instead of worrying about who the hell is out to get you because the answer is....NO ONE!!!!

Honestly, I could care less what other people think about the Pats. I'm actually kinda glad that people dislike them. The team thrives off of it, and its more fun as a fan IMO.

I just point out how comical/hypocritical these national 'pundits' are. If the pats were accused of any of this, they'd be crying bloody murder. Where is the outrage of Minnesota not kneeling till Peterson had the record??? God forbid, why was he even in the game??? What about Detroit in the 4Q yesterday??? What about Dallas kicking the FG in the 4Q with the game well over??? Where's the outrage; where's the leauges moral police now???

And the officiating yesterday was beyond awful and very onesided, but will never be mentioned. Reggie Wayne pushed Ellis Hobbs to the ground, and they call defensive PI. Randy Moss didn't even touch the defender, and its offensive PI, moving it from 1andG at the 2 to the 12. Will never be mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X