2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
      +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
      +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
      +14.7 Units

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
        But then you have Baltimore coming off a bye looking at the fans and media giving them no respect.
        Ravens have won and covered 5 straight off their bye, of which, two were on the road.

Comment

Thanx frank!

Services are (Fade em if ya like!!!)

26-12 Pitt
          O/U 12-12
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

I am thinking that Pitt isn't covering tonight- Awesome lineup by Balt. as I expected
            "Anyone else" out there thinking the same.

Comment

Well Pitt is awesome and the 1st Half of Pitt ML is a winner! This could get real ugly- I thought Baltimore with an off week could have made a game of it - 3 TO's in the first qtr says it all! He under 17 1/2 is in danger though!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                That's what I thought McAllister and Rolle are out, right? That's huge.
                "That's huge", was an understatement. Big Ben knew exactly where to throw the ball.

Comment

That was hugh! Ben had a stellar first half and tied the TD record of 5 in the first half- Then gets hurt and Pitt scores only 3 in the second half with such a df QB who should never be on the team. Pitt is not at the highest level by any means- They ride the back of Big Ben. Baltimore is just that bad on offense!

Comment

Working...
                  X