Spears MNF Intangibles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears MNF Intangibles

This game is going to be an emotional rollercoaster ride! With Lynn Swann, the Bus and all the SuperBowl Champs being honored prior to the game, Pitt should be worked up into a full frenzy.

But then you have Baltimore coming off a bye looking at the fans and media giving them no respect. Ogden and McNair coming back from injuries and Ray Lewis pissed at the last game with Buffalo for going for 1 yard for a first down and throwing 3 incomplete passes.

Frigging emotions are going to run high tonight folks. Baltimore has a 4-0 ATS record the last 4 times out against Pitt.

Before you throw your dollar on the GOY or a cappers belief on Pitt's bandwagon, understand the opponent you are playing against. Baltimore and Pitt hate each other and as you know- rivalries are close games!!!

My play is the under in the first half.
    I also took the ML in the first Qtr on Pitt at -230 odds.
    Best of luck to all.
    Last edited by Spearit; 11-05-2007, 01:06 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

gl spear i like te under too

Comment

Thanx X!

Under 17 1/2. First Half
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

good luck with tha undy Spearit!

Comment

Spear, im a die hard steeler fan, and 9 is too many. IMO

I will be taking the points tonight and hoping for a Steeler field goal win
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

gl BIG "S"
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

BOL tonight Spear!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                Spear, im a die hard pole smoker fan, and 9inches is too many. IMO

I will be taking it hard tonight and hoping for a kaz style dog play to win

wtf jc

gl tonight sperit and best wishes
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  Spear, im a die hard steeler fan, and 9 is too many. IMO

I will be taking the points tonight and hoping for a Steeler field goal win
                  I'm a diehard Ravens, i believe you are the only one i've seen taking the Ravens and the points, which is good news for me. By the way, Mcallister and Rolle are out tonight.
                  I have Balt and the over in a 14 pt 4 teamer going tonight.

Comment

Best of luck spear.. I like the under as well.
                    Go Browns!!

Comment

Originally posted by aces r wild
                      I'm a diehard Ravens, i believe you are the only one i've seen taking the Ravens and the points, which is good news for me. By the way, Mcallister and Rolle are out tonight.
                      I have Balt and the over in a 14 pt 4 teamer going tonight.
                      That's what I thought McAllister and Rolle are out, right? That's huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                        This game is going to be an emotional rollercoaster ride! With Lynn Swann, the Bus and all the SuperBowl Champs being honored prior to the game, Pitt should be worked up into a full frenzy.

But then you have Baltimore coming off a bye looking at the fans and media giving them no respect. Ogden and McNair coming back from injuries and Ray Lewis pissed at the last game with Buffalo for going for 1 yard for a first down and throwing 3 incomplete passes.

Frigging emotions are going to run high tonight folks. Baltimore has a 4-0 ATS record the last 4 times out against Pitt.

Before you throw your dollar on the GOY or a cappers belief on Pitt's bandwagon, understand the opponent you are playing against. Baltimore and Pitt hate each other and as you know- rivalries are close games!!!

My play is the under in the first half.
                        I also took the ML in the first Qtr on Pitt at -230 odds.
                        Best of luck to all.
                        Good post Spearit. Everywhere I look people are on Steelers big. Rivalry games do matter. I think 9 is a ton of points in this one. I think a FG decides a slugfest 16-13 for the Steelers late.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                          That's what I thought McAllister and Rolle are out, right? That's huge.
                          This will have a Big impact on tonight. I also think, but not really sure exactly, but Pgh is 11-0 on Monday Night at home.
                          Revenge

Comment

gl to ya tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Spear
                              THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Working...
                              X