MONDAY NIGHT Football GOY !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MONDAY NIGHT Football GOY !!

I am putting this out early in case I have a bad Sunday and people will think I am chasing

20* PITTSBURGH - 9

GL TO ALL !!!!

BOL Greek! Hope you hit it.
    NFL
    5* 1-0
    2* 6-2-1
    1* 9-4
    total = 16-6-1

Comment

Best of luck Greek.
      Go Browns!!

Comment

Who gives a fuck whether people so called "think" you are chasing or whatever....are they your mother, are they your babysitter? No so fuck them and do what you want...I like the call...BOL with the Steelers tomorrow night double gizzle!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I like Pittsburgh too. Good luck

Comment

good luck with Pitt., GG! i like tha call!

Comment

No Rolle, no McAllister, looks real good

Comment

Gl Gg
                "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

On it as well. Got 8.5 earlier in the week. Go Steel!
                  You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    Who gives a fuck whether people so called "think" you are chasing or whatever....are they your mother, are they your babysitter? No so fuck them and do what you want...I like the call...BOL with the Steelers tomorrow night double gizzle!!!
                    Look at my Sunday NFL thread - It looks like a few people care about what a do and are disceting everything with a fine tooth comb.

I didnt know I was t he only one on the entire forum that had to post line juice for the games !!!

Comment

For Kaptain:

Pitt - 9 ( -110 ) at Bookmaker, SIA , GRANDE, OLYMPIC, ABC AND OTHERS !!

Comment

I AGREE WITH CHADO WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK IF U KEEP CARING THEN THEY KEEP GIVING YA SHITT TO MESS WITH YA DONT Ya THINK
                        GLLLLLLLL I LIKE THE CALL TOO
                        GETER DONE PEACE
                        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

**** Also Going To Drop 7*( Units) On Pitt -3 ( + 100 ) For The First Quarter ****

First Quarter Averages This Year:

Pitt Offense Averaging 6.86 Points Which Ranks Them 3rd In The League Vs Baltimore 1st Quarter Defense Allowing 3.71 (16 Th In The Leauge )

and

Baltimore Offense Averaging 1.86 Points In 1st Quarter ( 27th In The Leauge

Vs Pitt 1st Quarter Defense Allowing 2.29 Points ( 3rd In The League)

** To Add To That Baltimore Has Not Scored A Single First Quarter Point On The Road This Year !!!!

while Pitt Has Allowed An Average Of 2 Points In The First Quarter At Home
                          Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 11-05-2007, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                            **** Also Going To Drop 7*( Units) On Pitt -3 ( + 100 ) For The First Quarter ****

First Quarter Averages This Year:

Pitt Offense Averaging 6.86 Points Which Ranks Them 3rd In The League Vs Baltimore 1st Quarter Defense Allowing 3.71 (16 Th In The Leauge )

and

Baltimore Offense Averaging 1.86 Points In 1st Quarter ( 27th In The Leauge

Vs Pitt 1st Quarter Defense Allowing 2.29 Points ( 3rd In The League)

** To Add To That Baltimore Has Not Scored A Single First Quarter Point On The Road This Year !!!!

while Pitt Has Allowed An Average Of 2 Points In The First Quarter At Home

ACTUALLY FOUND A BETTER LINE FOR THE FIRST QUARTER !!!

7* PITT - 1/2 ( -140 ) - BOOKMAKER , BETJAM AND BETUS )

3431 1Q BALTIMORE +½+120 o7+110 -
                            3432 1Q PITTSBURGH -½-140 u7-130

Suprised at the discrepensy between Olympic and the other books

Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 11-05-2007, 01:21 AM.

Comment

5 Dimes is at 8' as of now and plus money on the 9' and 10 and BoDog is only offering the 10 at +115

GL Buddy, I like the call

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X