No announcement yet.

MONDAY NIGHT Football GOY !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued success Greek....You and the pick are aces buddy....

Comment

Hey GG,

Can I pick your brain about this game? Baltimore has OWNED Big ben since he came into the league....The hatred between these 2 teams is so big, plus ravens got a little bit healthier this past week....Mind sharing what you are seeing?

Thanks,
      V
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

All the best on your GOY...reel it in tonight!

Comment

good luck on the GOY double g
          dave
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            I didnt know I was t he only one on the entire forum that had to post line juice for the games !!!
            Greek, I have lots of respect for your capping ability. You're not being singled out. Posting favorable lines has always been and will always be scrutinized. Cappers post their plays for good reasons. They want to share their capping wisdom and hopefully their followers will make some money. It's not fair to your followers that don't have the options available at 5Dimes. It's also not fair to expect your followers to lay -120 and more on most of your games.

If you're not playing games at the standard -110 then you should post the line juice. There's a big difference winning at -110 and winning at -130. A bettor loses if they're hitting 56% of their games at -130. Most bettors can't hit 50% let alone 56% Not posting juice when laying -120 or more is the same as posting baseball plays without line juice.

As I stated above I have much respect for you capping talent. You're thread is always one of the first threads I read. I like when we're on the same side. I'm not breaking your balls because I want to be a prick. I'm questioning your lines because fair is fair. I've made my point. I will no longer question your lines in your thread. I wish you continued success.

gl with your GOY. I also like the Steelers.

Comment

Best of luck GG!

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                Hey GG,

Can I pick your brain about this game? Baltimore has OWNED Big ben since he came into the league....The hatred between these 2 teams is so big, plus ravens got a little bit healthier this past week....Mind sharing what you are seeing?

Thanks,
                V
                I can't speak for GG.

IMO when capping this game I'm throwing out last years games. Neither of the 2007 teams mirror their performances in 2006. Last season Ben was banged up most of the season. The Steelers finished 8-8.

The 2007 Ravens are a far different team compared to the 2006 Ravens. This is not the same 13-3 team from last year.

Prior to 2006 Big Ben's Steelers were 2-2 vs Ravens including 2-0 at home.

Comment

BOL GG! Go Steelers!
                  NFL
                  5* 1-0
                  2* 6-2-1
                  1* 9-4
                  total = 16-6-1

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                    Hey GG,

Thanks,
                    V

**The line on this game says it all. BLOWOUT !!!! This game reached 10 before the public bought it back down
                    Rare favorite play but a strong one!!

Pitt plays better at home, they have the best Monday night record in the NFL , Balty offense will struggle to keep up. I see a rout.

Look at that line its begging people to jump on Baltimore.

Game is split - about 52 % on Baltimore.

The only thing that worries me is that Baltimore has not covered 6 of the 7 games they played - so they are due, however that was the case with Denver today and the failed to cover.

In a completely non - handicapping method / trend - but just for shits and giggles, the last 7 Road teams have won straight up on MNF ( Home team is due!!!) . They say if you can pick the winner - the straight up winner covers 80 % of the time - I see Pitt winning this game so , I will go with the 80 % chance that they also cover. Also bucking a trend where the last 3, and 6 of the last 7 dogs have covered on monday.

****Pittsburgh is 20-5 straight-up and 18-7 vs. the spread at home on Monday Night Football

Samari Rolle CB Out Week 9 (illness)
                    Daniel Wilcox TE Out Week 9 (foot)
                    Chris McAlister CB Doubtful Week 9 (knee)
                    Jared Gaither T Questionable Week 9 (ankle)
                    Todd Heap TE Out Week 9 (thigh) Antwan Barnes LB Probable Week 9 (thigh)
                    Mike Flynn C Probable Week 9 (knee)
                    Steve McNair QB Probable Week 9 (groin/back)
                    Trevor Pryce DT Probable Week 9 (wrist)
                    Matt Stover K Probable Week 9 (right thigh)
                    Quinn Sypniewski TE Probable Week 9 (knee)
                    Adam Terry T Probable Week 9 (ankle)

**Both the starting tight end and back up are out
                    kicker is questionable on a team that does nothing but kick fieldgoals

Hope this helps

Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 11-05-2007, 07:16 PM.

Comment

They say if you can pick the winner - the straight up winner covers 80 % of the time
                      That 80% is skewed. Obviously, all 100% of SU winning dogs cover the spread.

74% of all SU Winning favorites also cover the spread.

Only 55% of SU winning favorites @ -9 cover the spread.

Comment

Best of Luck GG.

This game has me confused.
                        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

**The line on this game says it all. BLOWOUT !!!! This game reached 10 before the public bought it back down
                          Rare favorite play but a strong one!!

Pitt plays better at home, they have the best Monday night record in the NFL , Balty offense will struggle to keep up. I see a rout.

Look at that line its begging people to jump on Baltimore.

Game is split - about 52 % on Baltimore.

The only thing that worries me is that Baltimore has not covered 6 of the 7 games they played - so they are due, however that was the case with Denver today and the failed to cover.

In a completely non - handicapping method / trend - but just for shits and giggles, the last 7 Road teams have won straight up on MNF ( Home team is due!!!) . They say if you can pick the winner - the straight up winner covers 80 % of the time - I see Pitt winning this game so , I will go with the 80 % chance that they also cover. Also bucking a trend where the last 3, and 6 of the last 7 dogs have covered on monday.

****Pittsburgh is 20-5 straight-up and 18-7 vs. the spread at home on Monday Night Football

Samari Rolle CB Out Week 9 (illness)
                          Daniel Wilcox TE Out Week 9 (foot)
                          Chris McAlister CB Doubtful Week 9 (knee)
                          Jared Gaither T Questionable Week 9 (ankle)
                          Todd Heap TE Out Week 9 (thigh) Antwan Barnes LB Probable Week 9 (thigh)
                          Mike Flynn C Probable Week 9 (knee)
                          Steve McNair QB Probable Week 9 (groin/back)
                          Trevor Pryce DT Probable Week 9 (wrist)
                          Matt Stover K Probable Week 9 (right thigh)
                          Quinn Sypniewski TE Probable Week 9 (knee)
                          Adam Terry T Probable Week 9 (ankle)

**Both the starting tight end and back up are out
                          kicker is questionable on a team that does nothing but kick fieldgoals

Hope this helps

appriciate the write up! GL tonight!
                          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

GL Greek!!!!

Eagle
                            Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                              Greek, I have lots of respect for your capping ability. You're not being singled out. Posting favorable lines has always been and will always be scrutinized. Cappers post their plays for good reasons. They want to share their capping wisdom and hopefully their followers will make some money. It's not fair to your followers that don't have the options available at 5Dimes. It's also not fair to expect your followers to lay -120 and more on most of your games.

If you're not playing games at the standard -110 then you should post the line juice. There's a big difference winning at -110 and winning at -130. A bettor loses if they're hitting 56% of their games at -130. Most bettors can't hit 50% let alone 56% Not posting juice when laying -120 or more is the same as posting baseball plays without line juice.

As I stated above I have much respect for you capping talent. You're thread is always one of the first threads I read. I like when we're on the same side. I'm not breaking your balls because I want to be a prick. I'm questioning your lines because fair is fair. I've made my point. I will no longer question your lines in your thread. I wish you continued success.

gl with your GOY. I also like the Steelers.

NO PROBLEM FRANK

Comment

Nice work! congrats! Frank you never cease to amaze me with your stats!
                                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X