Early thoughts on Week 8 in the NFL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    One of my biggest plays in Week 8 is going to be the Broncos....
    An interesting scheduling situation for the Broncos. They've been home since week 4. They played at home week 5, Bye week 6, still home week 7 and 8.

It's happened one other time in 1991. Eagles won by 23 at +4

Comment

i like Clev, Chi., Giants, Tenn., Philly, Pitt., Buff., Tha NO, NE, and Den.!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Colts +0.5 / Rams +10 / Giants -2.5 / Titans -0.5....

These 4 are all 7 point teases that I am debating on.....
        All 4 of these hit...I love NFL teasers and also these threads. I look back on them every Monday and its interesting to read the thoughts in here again.....great opinions in here guys...keep them coming...am gonna start the Week 9 one soon....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
          7Pt Teaser Analysis:

Colts +.5 - think they might get a battle here.
          They win but don't cover the 6.5 Tease them.

Vikings +8 -Looks solid.

Giants -2 - probably not going to use them. This game scares me somewhat being played in England. Think the Giants play a sloppy game and the Phins will be right there to win this one. Pass

Titans -.5 - Love the Titans in a teaser. Raiders can't stop the run which is not good on the road. Titans have the best run defense in football and when you stop the Raiders from running the ball they are dead in the water.

Bills +10 - Jets QB situation in shambles. This will be a close game.

Chargers? - where this game will be played is unknown. Assuming Arizona. The line was at 9.5 with the game being played at Qualcom. Guessing the line will be around 7 if played elswhere. If the game is played at the Q its a definite play.

Will be playing the Titans in a teaser. Just looking for that 2nd team.

Already played the Titans and Vikings earlier for a small teaser.
          All of these teases would have hit weazel!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
          X