Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Official...Joe Torre will............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx Wayne...HOF here I come!!

I'm sure Torre is a nice guy and all...

I just hate hearing so much of how great he is...WTF!

W/ all those HOFers...and a HOF closer to boot...

If he was so good, how does he lose all these series last 3 yrs w/ that talent?

Hell, I hope he stays...I'm a RSOX fan, so let them keep hammering Yanks!!
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I like Torre doc and have said so many times before. With that said, i think it's time for a change. Personally, the guy to me that would be the most interesting is La Russa. I feel they are probably too buddy, buddy with Don and Giradi i'm just not feeling for some reason.

La Russa would be killed by NY Media... He's a situational guy as well and i dont really care for that. lefty vs lefty shit gets old. Donnie needs more seasoning if he's going to become the manager... I would love to get Girardi for 5 years and Donnie to be bench coach for all 5 of them. But, i just dont see it happening. Getting back to my statement i made earlier about the ego checks, Could anyone else have done it besides Torre? Give me your thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03

FINALLY SOMEBODY WITH SOME SENSE AROUND HERE,FRANK,BILLY "lovey" JOEL IS IN A NEW YORK STATE OF MIND !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Rumor has it that Georgie is in the first stages of Alzhemier's Disease.
            If that is true, perhaps he will forget what he said about firing Torre should they lose the series, and Joe will remain at the helm.

Comment

LoveDoc...my thoughts...YES someone else could have managed those EGOS...Dr. Ruth, Dr. Frankenstein, Dr. Spock, Doc Holliday, Holliday Inn, In&Out Burger, Ham-Burglar, Ham & Swiss, Swiss Miss, Miss America...u get my drift...
              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

I think it would be a huge mistake for Georgie to fire Torre in view of the relative nothings who are being suggested to replace him.
                Yankees may have not a WS in a few years, but other than this year, they have won their division, got into playoffs in every year Torre has been at the helm.
                Sure with their payroll, they might have been expected to win another WS since 2000, but come on, Torre doesn't catch or hit the ball, strike out, hit into a dp, advance the runner, serve up a home run ball, etc.
                Georgie has to understand that simply because he wants to overpay players at the tune of 200 million or for that matter to put pressure on Cashman to sign certain players does not guarantee a WS.
                Torre is a HOF manager;unfortunately in this instance with Georgie, it is a case of what have you done for me lately?
                Needess to say, if Torre goes and then consequently Posada, Mariano and some of the others who have threatened to leave, then it will take a lot more than a Don Mattingly, Tony Larussa or Joe Girardi, etc. to even get this team back into playoffs let alone win a WS>

Comment

Working...
                X