Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Official...Joe Torre will............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Official...Joe Torre will............

Will have press conference 2morrow at the stadium at 1pm per WFAN.

What does this mean?

Could you imagine if Torre doesn't come back this could be the biggest offseason the yankees have ever seen. Mo, Posada, Pettite and Possibly Arod not returning to the yankees? Give me your thoughts?

It means he's resigning.

At least George has a heart and will let him take the dignified way out.

Have fun cleaning up that mess Girardi.

Comment

I hope he "Retires" and everyone can just save face, Joe Especially.

Comment

P.S.

Mattingley 69%
        La Russa 30%
        Giradi 1%

That's how i see the new manager

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          P.S.

Mattingley 69%
          La Russa 30%
          Giradi 1%

I'm afraid its going to be mattingly... I really think Girardi will be a better fit

Comment

they all oughta leave that ignorant (but rich) ass hole Steinbrenner......

Who in the hell ever heard of the threat to fire your manager if he doesn't win........

Some good free agents making millions.....I personaly would have said fvk him, I don't give a shit if we win or not....

His statements had no bearing on the outcome of the game....

Look at Torres record the last 12 years.....Any other Owner would be kissing his ass, and having him over for Dinner....

Not old (never pleased----and money can buy anything) Steinbrenner.....

I hope fvkn leaves his ass, goes to another AL team, takes his free agents with him, and stomps Steinbrenners ass next year.....

you asked for oopinions, you got mine.....

I think the ass hole finally realized, there could be ramifications to his fvkn pocket book, but mostly his wanting to win, If TORRE was gone.....

All the NY Yankees fans ought to hold out for a whole year, ppatronize the Mets, and see what he does then....I guess he'll just go buy the mets

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

P.S.

Mattingley 69%
              La Russa 30%
              Giradi 1%

Don't know about you, but if i'm having to re-tool a ball club like the yankees are about to do...i'm not sure i want a first time manager doing it.

But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                I'm afraid its going to be mattingly... I really think Girardi will be a better fit

Agreed 100%

Comment

If I cant have torre as the skipper i would rather have Girardi but i too am afraid it will be mattingly

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    Give me your thoughts?

Comment

Overrated coach...any buffon w/ that talent could have done as good or better...

Tell me what he did before he came to NYY??

PHUCKING NOTHING
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
                        Overrated coach...any buffon w/ that talent could have done as good or better...

Tell me what he did before he came to NYY??

PHUCKING NOTHING
                        vinny, YOU could have sat on that bench and told guys like Jeter to "Play Ball" and you too would be going to the HOF!

Comment

The Schmooze just announced that the information was wrong that they annoucned before. The process will start friday or early next week.

WFAN had bad info at first.

There will be no press conference... Torre still has a chance

Comment

vinny, YOU could have sat on that bench and told guys like Jeter to "Play Ball" and you too would be going to the HOF!

I have to agree Wayne... Yankee fans are blinded if they can't see this.... But then again, you get.... "Well, who else could keep the ego's in check on this team". I had to laugh at that

Comment

I like Torre doc and have said so many times before. With that said, i think it's time for a change. Personally, the guy to me that would be the most interesting is La Russa. I feel they are probably too buddy, buddy with Don and Giradi i'm just not feeling for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X