Its Official...A-rod is OPTING OUT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Official...A-rod is OPTING OUT!!

I was just sitting here listening to Mike and the Mad Dog and Sweeney Murti, a yankee reporter was told A-rod is leaving. HE'S ALL YOUR'S RED SOX FANS!! HAHAHA HAVE FUN WITH HIM!!!

Come to the Cubbies

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
      I was just sitting here listening to Mike and the Mad Dog and Sweeney Murti, a yankee reporter was told A-rod is leaving. HE'S ALL YOUR'S RED SOX FANS!! HAHAHA HAVE FUN WITH HIM!!!
      DOC-I WOULD SAY THEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIM WHETHER THEY WIN OR LOSE THE SERIES THIS YEAR !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

I would take him in a heartbeat;he would have the folks in the Monster Seats ducking for cover.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
          DOC-I WOULD SAY THEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HIM WHETHER THEY WIN OR LOSE THE SERIES THIS YEAR !!

Trust me chunger... Red sox nation wants NO PART...i mean NO PART of arod... I'm looking around all boston message boards and they have said, up and down, they want nothing to do with him.

Comment

A Rod will be a:

Cub 40 %
            White Sox 25%
            Angel 10%
            Dodger 10%
            Met 5%
            Somebody else 10%

Torre will:

Do TV 50%
            Manage Yankees 10%
            Manage Cardinals 10%
            Manage somebody else 30%

Comment

Trust me chunger... Red sox nation wants NO PART...i mean NO PART of arod... I'm looking around all boston message boards and they have said, up and down, they want nothing to do with him.
              I think most Sox fans would love to have him IF Sox can keep Lowell also.

Comment

Cubs Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

PHILLIES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! lmao never would happen
                  Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Whatever Doc. Say what you want but you want him just as much as everyone else. And don't blame this years playoff numbers cuz his were no worse than Jeter or anyone else.

We'll take him BEEEEATCH!

Comment

I'm confused. Should they have fun with his .314 average or his 156 RBI? Because I'm pretty sure Red Sox fans won't mind his 1.067 OPS.

Comment

They didn't want Randy Moss either.

TRUST ME, After 1 DING from A-Rod, he will get a STANDING OVATION at Fenway. If you think otherwise, you are foolish!

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                          I think most Sox fans would love to have him IF Sox can keep Lowell also.
                          savage, why would they keep Lowell? He has had a good year but check the numbers, he can't hold A-Rod's jock strap!

Comment

Stros need him, but would never pay'em!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              savage, why would they keep Lowell? He has had a good year but check the numbers, he can't hold A-Rod's jock strap!
                              LMFAO! I'm still trying to figure out Savage's obsession w/ Lowell

Comment

Working...
                              X