X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spearit
    *Carolina Hurricanes/Florida Panthers
    Total Points OVER 6 +105 for Game

(Carolina is 17 -3 O/U in the last three years on 3 or more days rest)

*TB/NJ Over 5 1/2 -------------------------------------WIN

*LA KINGs - West Coast Trip System (Columbus out to LA)

next time i say that i'm waivering on any game you like...remind me of how easy this win was....

hellofa job buddy.

Comment

• *Carolina Hurricanes/Florida Panthers
      Total Points OVER 6 +105 --------------------------------PUSH (5 goals in the 3rd!) (I actually played this over 5 1/2 at 5 Dimes) Awesome!

*LA KINGs - Down 1-0 to Columbus 1st period!
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

*Carolina Hurricanes/Florida Panthers
        Total Points OVER 6 +105 --------------------------------PUSH (5 goals in the 3rd!) (I actually played this over 5 1/2 at 5 Dimes) Awesome!

*LA KINGs - Down 1-0 to Columbus 1st period!

i was at the canes/panthers game and there were 2 goals disallowed on top of those that could have gone either way....i pushed it too

Comment

• All right Tony- Must have been wild then!

This is why I like 5 Dimes - Variable Lines! I post the number that you get becuz I believe that is right! But Variable Lines rock!
          Wager Type: Total
          Wager Status: Win
          Risk / To Win Amount: 60.00 / 50.00 (USD) Accepted 10/31/2007 5:53 PM - EST
          Amount Paid: 110.00

Sport / Period: NHL Hockey / Game
          Line:
          Carolina Hurricanes/Florida Panthers 10/31/2007 7:35:01 PM - (EST)
          Over 5½ -120

(When I have 6 at -110 and 5 1/2 at -120- its a no brainer!)
          Last edited by Spearit; 10-31-2007, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
            i was at the canes/panthers game and there were 2 goals disallowed on top of those that could have gone either way....i pushed it too
            Hopefully you had a good tme at the game Tony...I watched it....the first one was clearly a high stick and they 2nd one was definately goaltender interference....buddy pretty much pushed the goalie to the side to allow the shooter to have a wide open net to shoot at....glad you guys got those 5 goals in the 3rd period for the push however cause I took the Canes small...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• 8-6 TOTALS 0-2 Sides 3 Pushes

Buffalo Sabres Spread -1½ +220
              Buffalo Sabres Money Line -120

This is like -1 for the game!
              Boston will be hard pressed to stay in this game. I am going for the big money here.
              Line will continue to go up due to injuries including the Bruins best goal keeper!

Predators @ Canucks u5.5
              Last edited by Spearit; 11-01-2007, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Buffalo after playing 3 consecutive road games- 16-3

Comment

• BOL tonight Spear...am also on the Sabres with you tonight and I agree with the VAN/NSH under....took Vancouver parlayed with Ottawa instead!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Buffalo after playing 3 consecutive road games- 16-3

17-3 after tonight

GL

Comment

• GL Spearit! Always love your pucks PODs!

Comment

• OK Looks like we have some fine cappa's here on Buffalo as well. Last time I looked at W-- it was 15-2 on Boston by their experts- Weird! Who is missing what here?
                        Last edited by Spearit; 11-01-2007, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• just seen this.... like the call ! fuck the experts ! lets roll em on this one !

Comment

• Well no luck with Buffalo (OT Loss to the Bruins) and I am hesitant to throw even one more side out as I am not doing well on those- I actually believe fading my sides may make you wealthy. Totals are different.
                            It seems that is what I can offer the most to the site. I am hooking up on a system now and will be playing it thruout. Look for it as it is hitting very well!
                            This system has to do mostly with Unders so I will begin a new thread.

POD 9-6 Totals 0-3 Sides and 3 pushes!
                            This ends this thread! The new thread has an incredible record to back it up and I can not allow my side bets to get in the way of discipline. Also I am again gone fishing for the weekend as the reds are hitting! Best of Luck to all!
                            Last edited by Spearit; 11-02-2007, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X