Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the World Series ?

Who takes it all?

Obviously an american leauge team . Right???

I Will be rooting for the red sox, but my money goes on cleveland
    Boston
    34.55%
    Cleveland
    25.45%
    Colorado
    30.91%
    Arizona
    9.09%
    Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 10-09-2007, 02:58 AM.

gotta like the Rockies i think.They are Playing great baseball right now beating Peavy and Hamels so we will see what they do to Webb if they sweep Arizona gotta be the favorites.Never seen a team on this type of roll before this late into the season.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I voted for cleveland but its hard to bet against boston and the playoff experience advantage they have. beckett and schilling go out there expecting to win.
      boston could use a productive series from jd drew, coco crisp, julio lugo, or pedroia if so they'll be tough to beat.

Comment

Colorado I hope!!
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Indians.

Comment

i want the rockies

because i love huge dogs
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

AZ in 5

Comment

Red Sox on paper.......Red Sox in real life....

dreams end here

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony

dreams end here

your fat fingers got in your way i will help u out rockies rockies rockies
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Zona

Comment

This reminds me of a comment that I heard on the TV last night. As a long time Indian fan, I really liked our changes against anybody in the playoffs with the CC & Carmona 1-2 punch. Little did I know the hitting was going to come to life against a far inferior starting rotation in NY. Savage gave the Indians a 10% chance of beating the Yankees in a previous quote and predicted the Yankees in a sweep. He also said they had a slightly better chance against the Red Sox.

Nothing personal against you savage, but it just reminded me how little respect the Indians got from some of the East Coast mentality. Even though they finished tied with the best record in baseball with the Red Sox. Then all you heard was EVERYONE wanted to see a Red Sox vs Yankees ALCS again. I highly doubt anyone outside of the NY/NE metro area gave 2 shits about seeing another Yankee/Red Sox ALCS.

So back to the comment... After watching the Indians win in convincing style, 3 games to 1, I couldn't get enough of the post game wrap up. I was switching channels and was on the Yankee network called YES. There was Paul O'Neil and Michael Kay trying to figure out what happened, etc. Then Micahel Kay says something like... "I don't understand how the Yankees lost this series. Still on paper, they are much better team than the Indians."

I didn't know whether to laugh or scream. What paper was this arrogant self centered single minded idiot looking at???

He went on to question how his beloved Yankees got eliminated in the first round of the playoffs 3 years in a row. I don't know pal. But in the late 90's the Indians had the best offensive stats year after year and won NO World Series rings becuase they didn't have the starting pitching. The D'backs won the WS because they had the 1-2 combo of Johnson & Schilling.

All biased aside, the Indians can win it all with CC & Carmona in these 7 games series. ON PAPER, they are better than Beckett and Schilling!

GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                        Zona
                        Are you actuall serious KB?

I would be SHOCKED if they even win 1 game vs the Rockies let alone the Indians or Red Sox...I am assuming you are just joking.....
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          Are you actuall serious KB?

I would be SHOCKED if they even win 1 game vs the Rockies let alone the Indians or Red Sox...I am assuming you are just joking.....
                          No joke. This is a scrappy ass team. Anybody can win from this point on.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                            No joke. This is a scrappy ass team. Anybody can win from this point on.
                            I bet you just think because they destroyed your Cubbies that they are unstoppable...

On a serious note....Rockies in 4 IMO.....just made a series wager on them @ -125....
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                              I bet you just think because they destroyed your Cubbies that they are unstoppable...

On a serious note....Rockies in 4 IMO.....just made a series wager on them @ -125....
                              It has nothing to do with the Cubbies I promise. I don't think this team has any respect that they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                              X