NCAA Saturday In-Game Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD Nevada. Close game 13-14
    Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Damn Sam---was looking forward to JAKE that ASU game...I will check out the halftime line..

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
        Damn Sam---was looking forward to JAKE that ASU game...I will check out the halftime line..
        You might get a chance. Wazzu just got a TD.

Comment

• All right checking out this line---if itis less than 5 which I think it will be I am on it!

Comment

• Damn it is 6.5...thoughts---it is your team---how have they done on the road this year?

Comment

• Down to 6 brother..

Comment

• FK Sam can't wait on your ass all day---just kidding buddy...got Wash St +9.5 for 30 so I will do the same thing here ASU-6 second half for 10 measlly buck!! I think it is a good JAKE!!!!LOL Lets say 24-20 final Sun devils!!!

Comment

• Cubs begin their comeback in 9 minutes.....

And Rook is officially on suicide watch!

Comment

• CUBS WIN CUBS WIN CUBS WIN----today!!!

Comment

FK Sam can't wait on your ass all day---just kidding buddy...got Wash St +9.5 for 30 so I will do the same thing here ASU-6 second half for 10 measlly buck!! I think it is a good JAKE!!!!LOL Lets say 24-20 final Sun devils!!!
                      Sorry. Went to get some Rum. I may need it for second half. Only one game on road this year. beat stanford by 34. Have been a second half team all year. Can't promise anything. I thought line would be lower also.

Comment

• I don't know if you guys have ever watched the announcers on Fox sports, but they suck so bad. It's like they researched the teams for about 5 minutes before the game. The guys in the main studio suck too. Demarco is an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
                          Sorry. Went to get some Rum. I may need it for second half. Only one game on road this year. beat stanford by 34. Have been a second half team all year. Can't promise anything. I thought line would be lower also.
                          no problem buddy--line came down to 5.5..stuck some small money on them--try to middle this. Captain Morgans?? Damn you and the Kapt should get together!! GL buddy rooting for a 24-20 ASU victory!

Comment

• purple jerseys for Clemson tonight.....must be a big game! lol

LETS GO CUBS!!

LETS GO CLEMSON!!!

Comment

no problem buddy--line came down to 5.5..stuck some small money on them--try to middle this. Captain Morgans?? Damn you and the Kapt should get together!! GL buddy rooting for a 24-20 ASU victory!
                              Bacardi my friend. Not a bad drink.

Comment

• va tech with 7 already...fuck clemson!

Comment

Working...
                                X