No announcement yet.

NCAA Saturday In-Game Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know why the Florida St game is in a delay?

Comment

• Originally posted by SundevilSam
      Bacardi my friend. Not a bad drink.
      Make sure you drink responsibly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
        Anyone know why the Florida St game is in a delay?
        they went out to buy some Rum---not Capt Mogans either--Bacardi--no Wayne I have been watching it on the ticker and haven't seen a delay--Sam---kidding buddy.

Comment

• Pick 6 ASU. wooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
            Make sure you drink responsibly!!!
            Always my friend. I almost said, in moderation behind, not a bad drink. Never drive drunk. that' s for loosers.

Comment

Always my friend. I almost said, in moderation behind, not a bad drink. Never drive drunk. that' s for loosers.
              Yep alcohol is not a good thing---I know!! Pick 6 huh I saw they scored--

Comment

• Damn Wayne called my score phone and all they said there was a delay---no reason--I tried.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                  Anyone know why the Florida St game is in a delay?
                  Lightning

Comment

• va tech fg...10-0 now

Comment

Damn Wayne called my score phone and all they said there was a delay---no reason--I tried.
                      Is that one of those lines that they tell you all the scores, that we had to use before the internet?

Comment

• Thanks Longnex--where did you find the info as I wasted another 15 minutes of my life trying to find it..perhaps you have it on TV--LOL

Comment

Is that one of those lines that they tell you all the scores, that we had to use before the internet?
                          Yeah been using it for 17 years---scores and odds .com #

Comment

Thanks Longnex--where did you find the info as I wasted another 15 minutes of my life trying to find it..perhaps you have it on TV--LOL
                            Its on ESPN 2 here. Well not anymore but it was.

Comment

• Comes in handy when your not in front of the TV and computer all day!!

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex
                                Its on ESPN 2 here. Well not anymore but it was.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X