Rook? jmarty??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    baseball dave.....you have been pushing home this disney shit and it is mean....the rides...the yellow line.....the song "its a small world afterall"......

it may be funny to you but it cuts deep my brother....Rook is an example that Midgets have feelings like normal people....

I will never forget the look in his eye when we put a rain slicker on him and people thought he was a "traffic cone" for hallloween......some thought he was "candy corn".....

those days will be over soon.....right rook!!!

in a few short years rook will pull his shoulders back....stick his chest out and look you right in the belt buckle and tell you who is boss!!!

yeah dave....those car tires don't feel good running into you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      baseball dave.....you have been pushing home this disney shit and it is mean....the rides...the yellow line.....the song "its a small world afterall"......

it may be funny to you but it cuts deep my brother....Rook is an example that Midgets have feelings like normal people....

I will never forget the look in his eye when we put a rain slicker on him and people thought he was a "traffic cone" for hallloween......some thought he was "candy corn".....

those days will be over soon.....right rook!!!

in a few short years rook will pull his shoulders back....stick his chest out and look you right in the belt buckle and tell you who is boss!!!
      TTT, you are right. It is mean and my hope is that Rook has a short memory because it is not right that small minded people pick on him and I hope that they put all this short sightedness behind them. As small as it may seem, rook has feelings too.
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
        TTT, you are right. It is mean and my hope is that Rook has a short memory because it is not right that small minded people pick on him and I hope that they put all this short sightedness behind them. As small as it may seem, rook has feelings too.

I hope you have a bad goat love making night tonight.

Don't think I don't see what you were doing mister.

mean

just friggin mean

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          I hope you have a bad goat love making night tonight.

Don't think I don't see what you were doing mister.

mean

just friggin mean
          I have a few "baby" goats if you want one !!!
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
            I have a few "baby" goats if you want one !!!

Comment

Working...
            X