Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rook? jmarty??

Football pool picks??

Email them to me before the games start if you can because you are now locked out.

wayne,

tmac emailed you about 12:30...i was on my way to my inlaws....hopefully you got the picks in. I was on the phone giving him the selections.

sorry that I forgot. it has been one of those days....lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
      wayne,

tmac emailed you about 12:30...i was on my way to my inlaws....hopefully you got the picks in. I was on the phone giving him the selections.

sorry that I forgot. it has been one of those days....lol

wayne....not true......rooks wife had him in timeout and you know he can not reach the computer unless she lifts him up and puts him in his chair

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        wayne....not true......rooks wife had him in timeout and you know he can not reach the computer unless she lifts him up and puts him in his chair

Whether or not this is true or not....(thanks a LOT tony)....mine sounds at least a bit better....

Comment

true....so my version is that at the in-laws you are not allowed to sit at the Big Person table and were not permitted to use the phone until you finished your veggies!!

Comment

true....so my version is that at the in-laws you are not allowed to sit at the Big Person table and were not permitted to use the phone until you finished your veggies!!

Adison gets to sit at the big person table before me...and that's a bunch of POOP

Comment

Adison gets to sit at the big person table before me...and that's a bunch of POOP

sorry for hitting that raw nerve......you'll be there soon and as soon as you recover from the leg-breaking-stretching operation in 3 years you too will be able to go on:
              1) bumper cars
              2) roller coaster
              3) a barstool without a parachute or safety cable

We are gonna beat this thing rook!!!

Comment

sorry for hitting that raw nerve......you'll be there soon and as soon as you recover from the leg-breaking-stretching operation in 3 years you too will be able to go on:
                1) bumper cars
                2) roller coaster

omg #3 is killing me......

Comment

omg #3 is killing me......

just looking out for ya buddy!! want to give you something to look forward to......you deserve it

Comment

1) bumper cars
                    2) roller coaster

And you will be able to ride the "big boy" rides in Disney !!!
                    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave

And you will be able to ride the "big boy" rides in Disney !!!

shut up goat fvcker

Comment

i am kind of offended that people come in here and make a mockery of rooks situation.

There will come a day when look will look the ticket taker at the movies straight in the eye and say, "that's right i said 1 ticket for rated-R"!!!

That is the day that keeps the rook going.

Comment

i am kind of offended that people come in here and make a mockery of rooks situation.

There will come a day when look will look the ticket taker at the movies straight in the eye and say, "that's right i said 1 ticket for rated-R"!!!

PREACH IT BROTHER!!!!

Comment

I agree TTT. And there WILL be a day when Rook DOESN'T have to stand under the yellow line to get on the rides at Disney !!!!
                            Let's leave Rook alone. He can "stand up" for himself !!!
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
                              I agree TTT. And there WILL be a day when Rook DOESN'T have to stand under the yellow line to get on the rides at Disney !!!!
                              Let's leave Rook alone. He can "stand up" for himself !!!

baseball dave.....you have been pushing home this disney shit and it is mean....the rides...the yellow line.....the song "its a small world afterall"......

it may be funny to you but it cuts deep my brother....Rook is an example that Midgets have feelings like normal people....

I will never forget the look in his eye when we put a rain slicker on him and people thought he was a "traffic cone" for hallloween......some thought he was "candy corn".....

those days will be over soon.....right rook!!!

in a few short years rook will pull his shoulders back....stick his chest out and look you right in the belt buckle and tell you who is boss!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X