Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TwoTon/Rook

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    code red kaptain.....code red!!! I am on my way to the airport now!!! We will get you the help you need!!!

Then when i am done with you i am going to Sparks and we are gonna get him off that colostomy bag once and for all....

I think the shit fumes are to blame for his craziness....

Some people say the elderly are the forgotten generation.....I say, "Not on my watch".....

Me and my sidekick midget Rook will take care of both of you!!!!

We love you and will get you both functioning......

Kaptain in a month when you look in the mirror and can actually love yourself i will know my work is done...

and Spark when you are sitting on a toilet and taking a dump from your ass instead of your stomach you will be singing my praises.......No more bags, diapers or fumes.... Neighbors will no longer accuse you of having 220 cats......The stench will disappear and you will thank the new batman and robin (TTT and Rook that is).....

we are going to help people here one at a time.....
    The Big one for you Tony

The Lil One for you Rook

and yes you're right about one thing Tony.....Papi will be gald to have these days back again......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm the lil enforcer

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
        baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm the lil enforcer

We must straighten them out one by one.....after these two we must go visit JC aka Mrs. Petrino and cure him of

#1 - Hating new Lousiville coach
        #2 - talking about cock too much

***to cure #2 rook you may have to have sex with him.....but that is okay....we will get through it.....After him we have to make a list since your ass will be sore and will be out of commission for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          We must straighten them out one by one.....after these two we must go visit JC aka Mrs. Petrino and cure him of

#1 - Hating new Lousiville coach
          #2 - talking about cock too much

***to cure #2 rook you may have to have sex with him.....but that is okay....we will get through it.....After him we have to make a list since your ass will be sore and will be out of commission for a bit

i'm cryin i'm laughing so hard.

that may be your best post EVER

Comment

Working...
          X