Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pj

Originally posted by PhilJr
    Wasn't trying to stir the pot. A winner is a winner is a winner. I'm on some of the rest so hope you sweep again
    I knew you weren't trying to stir the Pot my man....you brought a mistake, on my part, to my attention.....

It shall be rectified........No problem here my man.....I'm glad you brought it up, B4 some of the "Shit Stirring""Dirty Jobs" Krew does......

I'm always on others asses for saying they had a winner, and didn't post it, so I don't have a right to declare a winner that I posted after the game started.....

What's the most important thing though, is, I know what my intent was, and I have to live with myself, and no others.... and I know you and others know my intent was good also.......

Your statement was well taken, as it should be......Thanks....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I am calling bullshit on the whole card!!! I did not see it and would like a full investigation!!!

We will get to the bottom of this Kaptain.....mark my words!!!!

Comment

I am sure everyone knew it was an oversight kapt ... no biggie at all ...

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          I am calling bullshit on the whole card!!! I did not see it and would like a full investigation!!!

I should have dumped your arse when I had the chance ...

Comment

I Hit A Few Of Your Parlays W You Yesterday...thanks
            Gl Tonight Kapt
            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

Yeah.....what the fuck were you thinking.....I think you may have fucked up worse than Francona!!!

I still want an inquiry on the Kapt.!!! I demand it!!!

Comment

TwoTonTony

Originally posted by TwoTonTony

Stella, Stella, Stella...."I could'a been a contender"........"well, there you go again", setting your stage for the dramatics.........

and just how is my "cross eyed punch drunk podna" today....

always good to hear from ya Tony, even if you're trying to irk me..........

Look carefully, at yesterdays card, and you can see where I had PAPI edit those games for me at 11:30 last night......

The Old Kapt is starving for attention, and this is a sure way to get it............

Love ya PAL..........kapt

Comment

Papi

you mean we had a chance at one time to trade this "shadow of a boxer" away, and we didn't.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                    you mean we had a chance at one time to trade this "shadow of a boxer" away, and we didn't.....
                    yeah but I blew it ...

he was wide open and I was too slow ... sorry pal .. maybe next time ...

Comment

Stella, Stella, Stella...."I could'a been a contender"........"well, there you go again", setting your stage for the dramatics.........

and just how is my "cross eyed punch drunk podna" today....

always good to hear from ya Tony, even if you're trying to irk me..........

Look carefully, at yesterdays card, and you can see where I had PAPI edit those games for me at 11:30 last night......

The Old Kapt is starving for attention, and this is a sure way to get it............

Love ya PAL..........kapt

cut me mick....cut me......

Kapt.....i am flying out to oklahoma and we are going straight to see Tony Robbins....We are gonna get your self-esteem where it needs to be....

#1 No more made up tickets
                      #2 No more taking your ball and going home
                      #3 No more making fun of too ton tony because we don't love ourselves.....

This is the intervention that needs to be made.....I will be there in the morning!!

We will hug it out if we have too!!!

Comment

yeah but I blew it ...

he was wide open and I was too slow ... sorry pal .. maybe next time ...

Yup Kapt....he was way too slow......he tripped over his diaper and could not get to the computer for days.....

at that point he forgot.......spark has a 48 hour window then the dementia and diaper fumes kick in and he resets back to start!!!

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

He's on a roll today PAPI.....he fvks with me and I will cut him....cut me mick....cut me..........classic----good one 2 Ton

Comment

He's on a roll today PAPI.....he fvks with me and I will cut him....cut me mick....cut me..........classic----good one 2 Ton

code red kaptain.....code red!!! I am on my way to the airport now!!! We will get you the help you need!!!

Then when i am done with you i am going to Sparks and we are gonna get him off that colostomy bag once and for all....

I think the shit fumes are to blame for his craziness....

Some people say the elderly are the forgotten generation.....I say, "Not on my watch".....

Me and my sidekick midget Rook will take care of both of you!!!!

We love you and will get you both functioning......

Kaptain in a month when you look in the mirror and can actually love yourself i will know my work is done...

and Spark when you are sitting on a toilet and taking a dump from your ass instead of your stomach you will be singing my praises.......No more bags, diapers or fumes.... Neighbors will no longer accuse you of having 220 cats......The stench will disappear and you will thank the new batman and robin (TTT and Rook that is).....

we are going to help people here one at a time.....

Comment

awsome fcuk'n job yesterday, Kapt'n! wish i was around to see it!

Comment

Working...
                                X