Gagne Imploding!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    I felt my chest tighten with each pitch Savage......If i was not a sox fan it would be comical because i saw it unravel and everyone else besides francona saw it too
    My wife thinks I am a genius;as soon as Gagne entered the game, I said "Honey, the game is over."

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      Only IF they lose the division...last time I checked they are still in first and when they win the division, no one willremember that they limped to the finish line. Same with the Sox. Long way to go for it to be 'monumental'.
      Yes, but you have to agree that losing all those consecutive games to PHil and blowing big leads of late is not very nice to think about as a Mets fan.
      And yes I am not happy with Sox expecially piss poor managing by Francona at times including tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        My wife thinks I am a genius;as soon as Gagne entered the game, I said "Honey, the game is over."

Many of us "annointed geniuses among the uneducated" would rather not have that moniker......we would rather have a manager who has a little sack and takes someone out (or better yet...does not put them in).....

my mom thinks i am clairvoyant as well

Comment

Yes, but you have to agree that losing all those consecutive games to PHil and blowing big leads of late is not very nice to think about as a Mets fan.
          And yes I am not happy with Sox expecially piss poor managing by Francona at times including tonight.
          It is fvcking awful. They have been playing like a AA team. But they are still 2 up in the loss column and if they make the playoffs (this is the first morning where I am not confident), it will be forgotten and it won't be a monumental collapse. Same goes for the Sox.

And now we turn to Mike Pelfey to bail us out!

For once, I want to see Willie throw a freakin' tantrum...do something, show a little emotion!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Savage1 I agree with you!!!!!!!! Your wife think I'm a genius as well!!!!! LOL.... Sorry man I could not resist!!!!!

Comment

Maybe the Mets and Red sox can play a consolation World Series to see who can LOSE.
              ps I am exaggerating somewhat as Met's collapse has been monumental;a team which loses(what is it 8 straight?) to their divisional rival doesn't really deserve to be in playoffs.
              Right on the money, Savage.....
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
              X