Gagne Imploding!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    go for it now!!! WE SUCK....great managin Francona......why even put him in there....What has he done to warrant any trust

Well you can't trust Chokjima anymore...timlin...naww... Papelbon for 2 maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      Maybe not in this thread, but in many others, is the last thing you are doing! And who can blame you.
      You got that right.. I have listened to it all season long.. IT may go down to 2.5 after tonight.. HUGE comeback from being 14 back..

Comment

Lets finish this shit off AJ!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
          Well you can't trust Chokjima anymore...timlin...naww... Papelbon for 2 maybe

well......i trust okijima more...he at least has produced....granted not well lately....but how long is the leash for this mental midget.....you could see him unraveling......

Comment

BUCKY "FUCKEN " DENT ....THE BRONX IS BURNING....AGAIN//////DE JA VU is COOL!

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY
              BUCKY "FUCKEN " DENT ....THE BRONX IS BURNING....AGAIN//////DE JA VU is COOL!

that game was won by Lou Pinella in the early part of the game with the sox up 2-0 and Lynn hitting and for some strange reason Pinella shades the line......makes no sense since Lynn always goes opposite field with Guidry.....Lou makes sick catch....and then another.....That would have blown game open and knocked Guidry out.....

So fuck Bucky Dent.....Fuck the Bronx and most of all......FUCK T-MAC

Comment

Lugo just went yard.. come on jays dont fuck with me!

Comment

that game was won by Lou Pinella in the early part of the game with the sox up 2-0 and Lynn hitting and for some strange reason Pinella shades the line......makes no sense since Lynn always goes opposite field with Guidry.....Lou makes sick catch....and then another.....That would have blown game open and knocked Guidry out.....

Little uptight are we??

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                    Little uptight are we??

Nah......

Comment

ALL I SAID WAS
                      BUCKY "FUCKEN " DENT LOL

Comment

Nah......
                        Not even just a little? Nah im just fucking around with ya..

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY
                          ALL I SAID WAS
                          BUCKY "FUCKEN " DENT LOL
                          and all i did was give a hsitory lesson since i saw it and actually just saw the interview with Lynn this week....ha ha....

I actually like Dent.....I also will never let my team bother me more than an evening.....Bottom line is that they do not pay my mortgage and I can not invest anymore into them than an hour of anger....

my hour begins NOW!~!!!!

Comment

Sweet Boston just lost! Yanks up 12-0.. Can you say 2.5?? Looking like it will be a 4.5 game wild card lead!

Comment

The Blue Jays Win..........theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Blue Jays Wiinnnnnn!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                                Not even just a little? Nah im just fucking around with ya..

Nope.......maybe 10 years ago....not now

Comment

Working...
                                X