Question for Giants fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
    i hate shockey. but i think he is a good player. he has a piss poor attitude. the Giants problem is the D. its terrible. and the O line isnt that much better. 5-11 if the giants are lucky this year
    O line has been fine so far. I have no isue with the way theu have played.
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

i agree that the o-line is fine...diehl has fillled in fine for petigout...some say he has played better.....their offense is not the problem.....

they have no pass rush.....terrible coverage and linebacker play is abyssmal.....i think that covers it.....Green Bay does not even have a good offense......I am afraid we will be 5-11 because there will be weeks where we flat outscore people....

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
        O line has been fine so far. I have no isue with the way theu have played.
        I agree. The line has played very well. They came apart a little yesterday when the Giants were in a must pass situation.

Same with Eli. I've been impressed with his performance to date.

Comment

The Giants are on t.v. here every week. We usually get N.E. on one channel and the Giants on the other. There are alot of NYG fans up here because before the Pats came along, everyone was a Giants fan.

I watch Shockey every week. I think he could easily be a Top 3 TE. The problem is totally emotional. I was watching when he spiked the ball and before the flag was thrown, i said what a dumb fuck, there's a penalty. Every single catch the guy gets up and roars on the field like he just converted on a 4th & 10 with 3 guys draped on him. He has all the skills and i'm sure he has been talked to about his emotions but in the heat of the battle, all is forgotten and he just can't help himself. After that play where he spiked it and the drive ended, he was shown sitting on the bench shaking his head.

That game was up for grabs heading into the 4th qtr. The Giants had played what i thought was pretty good defense and they had a good shot of winning. They just fell apart in the 4th and nothing went right.

It's unfortunate because the final score didn't indicate how close that game was for most of the day.
          Last edited by wayne1218; 09-17-2007, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X