Sources: Goodell determines Patriots broke rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhilJr
    Those are the only 2 you heard about??? How about Buffalo and Detroit coming forward as well??? You get the news out there don't you??? Your helmet is on too tight, stop talking out of the earhole
    Do they have a tape from those games Phil? Until then it's hear say ...

Comment

And the number of radio frequencies they are using?? If that is true, where is the integrity? I know, they only got caught twice, which means they did not do any more than that. Take off the glasses and see the big picture.
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Do they have a tape from those games Phil? Until then it's hear say ...
        Time will tell. Until then, let them begin the process
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

The argument that it doesn't help enough to change the outcome of a game holds no weight - if that were true, then why do it? Why risk all of this if you didn't stand to gain from it???? The fact they were directly warned but still did it shows no respect for the league - let's see if Goodell has any balls.

Comment

Cheaters
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Cheaters PROSPER
              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Since they won't reverse the game, I think they should have to give the Jets the picks they are going to lose
                2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

It's not the point that speed beat the Jet's. The Patriots are the better team but you can't tell me knowing where the soft spots in the zone or where the blitzers are coming from isn't a ridiculous advantage. The Hoody is a F#$% scumbag cheater. On that note when they won those three SB's do you remember how close 90% of their games were? You tellin me that knowing where the safety is going to play can help you make a deep pass easier?
                  Here We Go Steelers....Here We Go!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by awal224
                    It's not the point that speed beat the Jet's. The Patriots are the better team but you can't tell me knowing where the soft spots in the zone or where the blitzers are coming from isn't a ridiculous advantage. The Hoody is a F#$% scumbag cheater. On that note when they won those three SB's do you remember how close 90% of their games were? You tellin me that knowing where the safety is going to play can help you make a deep pass easier?
                    Your off base on SBs...IMO...I don't think they'd be as brass in outright cheating like that in a SB...they'd be more covert &/or use other methods to gain an edge...maybe not as big an edge as they obviously have in the REG season, but I'd bet $$ it is & has been a common practice of Pats...

U have to ask yourself, IF Pats are so good & so dominant, especially against a Jets team, why would they 'CHEAT'???

Was it to prepare for other teams like Chargers this week?

Was it to make sure their system was working?

Or is it simply a common practice they've always done?

I love Coach B's one statement..."MY INTERPRETATION OF THE RULES" MY GOD, what an answer for doing something blatantly wrong & against the rules...

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE...I just JO'd on her dress & stuck a CIGAR-DILDO up her WOUND...I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE...

Commish, the way I interpret rules, it's OK to film signals, I just can't sell them or give to other teams...right???

What a joke!
                    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

However the league rules, and whatever happens to the Pats, regardless......

The rematch of Pats-Jets will be some high drama. Post-game handshake is must-see TV!
                      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

The cocky cheating puss won't even shake his hand.
                        Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                          Cheaters
                          If you aint cheating....you aint trying!!!

This is day and alot more shit came out today. It does give the Pats a black eye. I believe they probably would have won those superbowls anyway, but they should never have been doing that shit.

The mastermind was a master cheater

Comment

Bill Belichick is a smug ass punk. I like what he has done with this team but i fucken can't stand him as a person one bit. His smugness and attitude in every press conference is a joke. Be Straight up and answer the fucken questions. He was caught cheating and trying to get an edge. He will and should be penalized for it

In no way though do i consider Tom Brady or any other players a cheater for this. They are given plays and it's up to them to execute them.
                            Last edited by wayne1218; 09-13-2007, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Bill Belichick is a smug ass punk. I like what he has done with this team but i fucken can't stand him as a person one bit. His smugness and attitude in every press conference is a joke. Be Straight up and answer the fucken questions. He was caught cheating and trying to get an edge. He will and should be penaiized for it

In no way though do i consider Tom Brady or any other players a cheater for this. They are given plays and it's up to them to execute them.

Agreed buddy!!! Players are payed to play....The buck stops with Belechik

This man is a genius and to play the "i did not know the definition of the rules" is comical....

Comment

Totally agree with this statement here......
                                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X