Kaptains "10-3 for last 13" Bases for Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    Frank, I know you've wanted me to respond to you for defending Kapt. That was never my intention. I simply asked what your point was as those 2 games you posted were both Division 1 schools as opposed to Division 2 Appy state. I do joke and bs a lot on here, so what? I'm sorry you feel the way you do about me, cause I guarantee you are the type of guy I would love to play a round of golf with and drink a few beers and cuss and tell some jokes. Maybe I come off the wrong way on the forum here to you, I don't know.
    I have no feeling about you. I've been gone for 6 months. You took a shot at me because I defended Kapt when you called him arrogant.

Someone asked if it was the biggest upset in college history. I posted 2 games with a larger point spread. I find it hard to believe you didn't understand my point.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      Where am I negative in this post?

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...69#post1187869

You're boy KB fired the first shot.
      Frank you have been after kb and this forum ever since kapt got into it a little bit .. it was all settled down but you just wanted to keep it going by your little remark in here in this thread .. you would love nothing more for the kapt to stay away ... but you see .. Kapt and this forum have a bond that you do not understand ...

Pls Frank ... you are insulting me now ... Want me to start leaving links??

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Frank, I know you've wanted me to respond to you for defending Kapt. That was never my intention.
        We've never had a problem in the past. I also never expected to respond to me in my defense of Kapt and Coverboy.

Comment

I have no feeling about you. I've been gone for 6 months. You took a shot at me because I defended Kapt when you called him arrogant.

Someone asked if it was the biggest upset in college history. I posted 2 games with a larger point spread. I find it hard to believe you didn't understand my point.
          You can keep thinking that's why I said that, nothing I can do to change that. I simply asked what the point was as a Divison 2 school had just beaten a top 5 Division 1 school.

Comment

Joe, I always thought you were above double standards or have you simply become a company man?[/QUOTE]

Frank ...nothing to do with double standards .. just look at your past posts in the last 2 weeks ..

You are correct .. you have not been here in months .. but as soon as the forum is having trouble with kapt or Neil puff, there you are ... amazing huh??

You are proud to wear the name tag asshole of the forum and you know it .. You said it one too many times for me ... it stops here and now .. either get along and post plays or leave ..

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              Frank you have been after kb and this forum ever since kapt got into it a little bit .. it was all settled down but you just wanted to keep it going by your little remark in here in this thread .. you would love nothing more for the kapt to stay away ... but you see .. Kapt and this forum have a bond that you do not understand ...
              BS Joe, you are dead wrong.

I never been after KB until he posted "What's the point".

I could care less if the Kapt stayed or left. You are so wrong here. I actually told the Kapt keep posting but to avoid the BS.

Comment

You are correct .. you have not been here in months .. but as soon as the forum is having trouble with kapt or Neil puff, there you are ... amazing huh??
                Joe, you jump to inaccurate conclusions. First, Kapt brought the thread to my attention via IM asking my opinion. I post in that "Kapt Leaving" thread it's sad when BC losing one of the good guys. That was my entire post.

Here's a FACT!

It's sad when the likes of Kapt wants to leave BC.

It was I that brought up Neil in that thread. Simply stating he's the best handicapper I know. The thread had nothing to do with Neil.

Joe, go back. Reread that thread. Get your facts straight.

Comment

BS Joe, you are dead wrong.

I never been after KB until he posted "What's the point".

I could care less if the Kapt stayed or left. You are so wrong here. I actually told the Kapt keep posting but to avoid the BS.
                  Yeah ok Frank .. if you say so .. just strange when there is drama on the forum you are right there .. like I said, just read your posts the last 2 weeks ...

i am done with this crap .. I wanted to let you know how I felt about your attitude here on the forum and to the members ... If you want to be on a sports forum then be on one .. and talk sports or have some laughs .. do not be ripping on the forum or the members ..

Have a good day ...

I hope this is one of the 1% of non-useless posts ...

Comment

You are proud to wear the name tag asshole of the forum and you know it .. You said it one too many times for me ... it stops here and now .. either get along and post plays or leave ..
                    You've made this comment on this forum on more than one occasion. By you making this comment in an open forum shows you lack character.

I told you in confidence I intentionally oppose some opinions because it makes for GOOD CONVERSATION and good open debates on BC besides the usual GL. Not only have you agreed with me you thanked me for doing it. Now you use it against me? You also, mentioned Wayne loves when I post because I create threads and conversations with substance.

Joe, you've told me things in confidence. You've forwarded me email in confidence. Have I ever betrayed your confidence? NO.

It's sad that you take something I've said to you. Something you've thanked me for and now use it against me.

Comment

Joe, you jump to inaccurate conclusions. First, Kapt brought the thread to my attention via IM asking my opinion. I post in that "Kapt Leaving" thread it's sad when BC losing one of the good guys. That was my entire post.

Here's a FACT!

It's sad when the likes of Kapt wants to leave BC.

It was I that brought up Neil in that thread. Simply stating he's the best handicapper I know. The thread had nothing to do with Neil.

Joe, go back. Reread that thread. Get your facts straight.
                      My facts are straight Frank .. perfectly straight ...

No need for you to go in there and make the posts u did ... none what so ever except to help tear down the forum .

Like I said ... I am done .. talk to yourself now ...

Comment

You've made this comment on this forum on more than one occasion. By you making this comment in an open forum shows you lack character.

I told you in confidence I intentionally oppose some opinions because it makes for GOOD CONVERSATION and good open debates on BC besides the usual GL. Not only have you agreed with me you thanked me for doing it. Now you use it against me? You also, mentioned Wayne loves when I post because I create threads and conversations with substance.

Joe, you've told me things in confidence. You've forwarded me email in confidence. Have I ever betrayed your confidence? NO.

It's sad that you take something I've said to you. Something you've thanked me for and now use it against me.
                        Omg Yes .. Wayne and I both loved the way you were before .. but you see Frank when it is all negative it changes everything ... You were awesome up to the time you and Monte got into it .. then it has been all downhill ...

I loved your GOOD CONVERSATION and your controversy .. show me the last time you contributed that to the forum ... You get my drift here Frank??

let's just move on

Comment

Omg Yes .. Wayne and I both loved the way you were before .. but you see Frank when it is all negative it changes everything ... You were awesome up to the time you and Monte got into it .. then it has been all downhill ...

I loved your GOOD CONVERSATION and your controversy .. show me the last time you contributed that to the forum ... You get my drift here Frank??
                          Joe, then why use something against me that I told you in confidence?

In the past we've told each other many things. You've fowarded me email. I've never betrayed your trust. It's sad a fellow paesano hasn't returned the favor.

THOSE MY FRIENDS ARE THE FACTS! YOU KNOW IT. i KNOW IT.

Comment

show me the last time you contributed that to the forum
                            Saturday

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...69#post1187869

Comment

Joe, then why use something against me that I told you in confidence?

In the past we've told each other many things. You've fowarded me email. I've never betrayed your trust. It's sad a fellow paesano hasn't returned the favor.

THOSE MY FRIENDS ARE THE FACTS! YOU KNOW IT. i KNOW IT.

Frank I am totally lost .. I have no idea what you mean .. e mail me and let me know ...

Comment

Frank .. No need .. I am done ... like I said if you want to talk e-mail go ahead ..

I will not respond on this forum ... no more drama here ..

Comment

Working...
                                X