Kaptains "10-3 for last 13" Bases for Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankb03
    Kapt, please tone down your thread title. The arrogance that rolls off your tongue is sickening.

gl buddy, keep on rolling.
    For my post count as well Frank

Best of luck on the later ones Kapt!
    Last edited by kbsooner21; 09-02-2007, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

Best of luck on the later ones Kapt!

kb I wouldn't even bother ... you never see this guy posting plays or in a thread wishing luck ... he just posts to stir drama ...

Comment

Looks like a good day for you Kapt. Congrats.

Comment

Kappy, you are close becoming my idol...congrats on the great run..and nice call on the Philly/Fla over...I was right there with you

Posted Plays:

NCAA F (5-3) + 4 units
          NBA (1-1) -2.2 units

Comment

nice job old man! let keep it going tommorrow
            Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

way to roll,,

Comment

Nice Job Kapt
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                  Frank ... why are you here??

Seriously, why are you on this forum???
                  Seriously Joe, please tell me you're kidding?

With all the BS, useless shit that get posted and all the joking on BC you post this reply? I get it. Only some of us can joke.

Are you are trying to provoke me?

You already answered your own question.

Where there's fire there's Frank!

Comment

kb I wouldn't even bother ... you never see this guy posting plays or in a thread wishing luck ... he just posts to stir drama ...
                    Joe you already bothered. You know my opinion about the useless GLs.

STIR DRAMA? Are you kidding? I haven't been here in 5-6 months. There's been plenty of drama with my absence.

Joe, you surprise me. I've always thought you were smarter than most.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      KB. Truth hurts. 34,000 of your posts are useless BS

Yet, I'm asked why I'm at a gambling forum? Go figure.

Comment

Joe you already bothered. You know my opinion about the useless GLs.

STIR DRAMA? Are you kidding? I haven't been here in 5-6 months. There's been plenty of drama with my absence.

Joe, you surprise me. I've always thought you were smarter than most.

Frank .. bottom line .. all your posts are negative regarding BC and it's members and I am tired of it .. either post your trends and plays or just go away ... period ...

and yes, I am smart enough to realize what is going on here Frank ....

Comment

Frank .. bottom line .. all your posts are negative regarding BC and it's members and I am tired of it .. either post your trends and plays or just go away ... period ...

and yes, I am smart enough to realize what is going on here Frank ....
                          You're tired of it? I find that very interesting since there's been lots of tiring BS for years.

Negative towards members? KB took a shot at me before I took a shot at him. I replied in a positive fashion when a member asked if Michigan's loss was the greatest upset posting 2 games with a higher point spread. How's that negative? He replied asking my what's the point. You know as well as me he was intentionally provoking me because I defended Kapt.

Comment

Where am I negative in this post?

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...69#post1187869

You're boy KB fired the first shot.

Comment

You're tired of it? I find that very interesting since there's been lots of tiring BS for years.

Negative towards members? KB took a shot at me before I took a shot at him. I replied in a positive fashion when a member asked if Michigan's loss was the greatest upset posting 2 games with a higher point spread. How's that negative? He replied asking my what's the point. You know as well as me he was intentionally provoking me because I defended Kapt.
                              Frank, I know you've wanted me to respond to you for defending Kapt. That was never my intention. I simply asked what your point was as those 2 games you posted were both Division 1 schools as opposed to Division 2 Appy state. I do joke and bs a lot on here, so what? I'm sorry you feel the way you do about me, cause I guarantee you are the type of guy I would love to play a round of golf with and drink a few beers and cuss and tell some jokes. Maybe I come off the wrong way on the forum here to you, I don't know.

Comment

Or this post

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...29#post1184529

or this

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...16#post1184216

or this

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...68#post1184168

Those are my previous posts.

Joe, I always thought you were above double standards or have you simply become a company man?

Comment

Working...
                                X