Rumor Not Sure How True It Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaptain
    All you Cal fans, IMO, better hope that Ainge can play and does, cause IMO, Crompton is better, and adds a different dimension to the game.......With or without Ainge, it's gonna be a good ball game.....And yes Chado, I can see Tenn winning this game outright......a few breaks, and if they get their running game going, they'll surprise ya.....

Cal's D, is suspect again this year...kapt

Offense will have to keep em alive, and they have a damn good one.....If the Cal QB goes down, Tenn can easily win outright, so please don't say no way in hell can Tenn win outright.....Bold statement....

IMO, it's gonna be close.....kapt
    Didnt say "no way in hell" just said would be shocked and yes Kapt you know more about the US college game than I do and I definately appreciate your insight cause I am just learning these things....I love my parlay mearly because I give a lot of respect to Chunger and his GOY as I know he has done his homework and wouldnt just randomly through the pick out there so the ML instead of the spread seems good to me....but yes I dont know that much about the US college game as you do so this info does kinda scare me.....

So Cal's D is terrible then?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Cals d was 91st in the nation last year and they lost tons from that d.Their d is terrible but they can beat your eyes out with their offense.UT should score at will just not sure if they wills top Cal either.Ut rund should be good but their secondary could have problems.
      Crompton drfinately addds something diff.he can run and throw.shold be a great game to watch!!

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
        Cals d was 91st in the nation last year and they lost tons from that d.Their d is terrible but they can beat your eyes out with their offense.UT should score at will just not sure if they wills top Cal either.Ut rund should be good but their secondary could have problems.
        Crompton drfinately addds something diff.he can run and throw.shold be a great game to watch!!
        91st.....

But they have a dominating O huh....

that probably explians why Kapt like the over so much then huh.....how bout UT's defense though....what were they ranked this year and have they lost anyone?

Comment

they lost some on d especially in the secondary thats what scares me the most,they could have a true freshman starting and couple of their corners are undersized.Their d front should be ok.They did lose their top 3 receivers also so thats why i think running will be first priority,but what do i know.they will prob come out throwing,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
            they lost some on d especially in the secondary thats what scares me the most,they could have a true freshman starting and couple of their corners are undersized.Their d front should be ok.They did lose their top 3 receivers also so thats why i think running will be first priority,but what do i know.they will prob come out throwing,lol.
            They lost their top 3 (not 1 or 2 but fuckin 3?!?!?) receivers?

I dont care how bad CAL's D is....

Obviously CAL knows that they will be running and these freshman/sophomore receivers are gonna carry this team to victory on the road?

Comment

well u still gotta stop them.UT does have some talented receivers,they got 3 that all run sub4.4 its just them learning the routes.they have 3 that have played just didnt play a whole lot because of the 3 they had last year.Just like with florida lasy year when Tebow came in u knew what he was gonna do and still couldnt stop him.If cal does load up the box they have the recievers and speed to kill cal,its just getting them some experience,imo.I really do expect to see alot of screens,rb out of the backfield catching balls,tight ends catching balls and prob some slants.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                They lost their top 3 (not 1 or 2 but fuckin 3?!?!?) receivers?

I dont care how bad CAL's D is....

Obviously CAL knows that they will be running and these freshman/sophomore receivers are gonna carry this team to victory on the road?

CHADO NO DISRESPECT TO YA BUDDY BUT JUST LETTTING YOU KNOW THIS TENNESSEE TEAM IS NO JOKE.I AGREE IF AINGE DOES NOT PLAY THIS HELPS THE VOLS MORE THAN IT HELPS CAL.I AM PULLING FOR CHUNGER ALSO BUT I KNOW HE IS A VOLS FAN ALSO.THIS GAME IS REALLY 50-50 TO ME.EVERYONE I SEE IS ON CAL.IF THE VOLS CAN CONTROL THE GAME THEN THIS COULD BE A LONG GAME FOR CAL.1ST DRIVE FOR THE VOLS WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.IF WE HOLD A 10-5 MINUTE ADVANTAGE IN BALL CONTROL THE FIRST 1/4 AND KEEP THAT GREAT CAL OFFENSE ON THE SIDELINES I SEE TENNESSEE WINNING THE GAME GOING AWAY.TURNOVERS WILL BE THE KEY AND LIKE I SAID NO DISRESPECT TO YA BUDDY BUT DONT BET ALOT OF $$$$$$ ON A GAME WHERE 1 OR 2 COSTLY TURNOVERS BY EITHER TEAM CAN INFLUENCE THE OUTCOME.ESPECIALLY IN THE FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR TURNOVERS ARE INEVITABLE THIS WEEK.GOOD LUCK TO YA AND THE PARLAY.
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                X