Rumor Not Sure How True It Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor Not Sure How True It Is

there is a roomer from a prominent booster that aine is not going to play sat.As i said no idea how true it is the rumor was he broke his finger and has to have surgery,but again only he,the coach's and docs really know.headed to work.have agood night!!!

You mean Ainge??
    THINK BLUE

Comment

08/28/07
      08:00 PM Injuries
      CFB
      Tennessee QB Erik Ainge jammed the pinky on his throwing hand taking snaps, but has said he is ready to play in the season opener

this from yesterdays Pre Game Wire Report

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

http://www.wbir.com/sports/story.aspx?storyid=48530

From the Tenn Vol....FB Program News

Comment

Yes now its out Ainge did indeed break it.He may or may not play.As bad as Cal's d is anyway i think they were going to try and run it down their throat and keep Cal's offense off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
            You mean Ainge??
            ye si was in a hurry while typing

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
              Yes now its out Ainge did indeed break it.He may or may not play.As bad as Cal's d is anyway i think they were going to try and run it down their throat and keep Cal's offense off the field.
              Jonathan Crompton is as good as Ainge.He played against LSU and there awsome defense last year and looked good.He reminds me of Stafford at Georgia.We just need to find some receivers to catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                Jonathan Crompton is as good as Ainge.He played against LSU and there awsome defense last year and looked good.He reminds me of Stafford at Georgia.We just need to find some receivers to catch it.
                exactly Crompton is a stud.he also kind of reminds me of tebow a little as far as size and toughness and he is a natural leader.with the receiving situation i expected alot of running anyway and alot of screens and rollouts so if he plays crompton can handle it and he throws a better deep ball than ainge!!

Comment

This is why I love the parlay I have with CAL moneyline!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

As bad as Cal's d is
                    CAL's D is not bad......

It may not be dominant but it definately isnt bad.....

Comment

exactly Crompton is a stud.he also kind of reminds me of tebow a little as far as size and toughness and he is a natural leader.with the receiving situation i expected alot of running anyway and alot of screens and rollouts so if he plays crompton can handle it and he throws a better deep ball than ainge!!
                      I liked the over all week but now I'm not going to play it.I see Fulmer running even more than other games.Still think we can win but boy is it going to be tough.

Comment

How is the Vols D looking this year?

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                          I liked the over all week but now I'm not going to play it.I see Fulmer running even more than other games.Still think we can win but boy is it going to be tough.
                          I would absolutely be SHOCKED if the Vols won outright without Ainge and no good receivers......

They may cover the 6....but winning outright I highly doubt it....

Comment

Tennessee head coach Phillip Fulmer said Wednesday he expects his senior quarterback to play in Saturday’s opener at California, despite the latest news that Erik Ainge has a broken little finger on his throwing hand.

“He is going to play,” Fulmer said of Ainge. “He has thrown and it looks like he’s going to be able to throw just fine. I appreciate him showing the toughness to get himself back out there.”

Comment

All you Cal fans, IMO, better hope that Ainge can play and does, cause IMO, Crompton is better, and adds a different dimension to the game.......With or without Ainge, it's gonna be a good ball game.....And yes Chado, I can see Tenn winning this game outright......a few breaks, and if they get their running game going, they'll surprise ya.....

Cal's D, is suspect again this year...kapt

Offense will have to keep em alive, and they have a damn good one.....If the Cal QB goes down, Tenn can easily win outright, so please don't say no way in hell can Tenn win outright.....Bold statement....

IMO, it's gonna be close.....kapt

Comment

Working...
                              X