• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bo Sox 2-1!

Comment

The Poll is almost DEAD EVEN!

Comment

I voted for a yanks 2-1 but being straight up it wouldnt surprise me if the Sox won game 1 and 2. IF that is the case the only chance IMO the yanks will have then of making the playoffs is by via wild card..

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
          I voted for a yanks 2-1 but being straight up it wouldnt surprise me if the Sox won game 1 and 2. IF that is the case the only chance IMO the yanks will have then of making the playoffs is by via wild card..

Now you are making sense my brother!! i voted 2-1 Yanks because nothing is logical when these two powerhouses play

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
            Now you are making sense my brother!! i voted 2-1 Yanks because nothing is logical when these two powerhouses play
            Yup Yup I totally agree

Comment

I took the Yanks 2-1...means more to them right now..its their season.
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                Don't count your team out just yet. NYY should be the Wild card. Detroit and Seattle will choke down the stretch.

Looks like Detroit not choking tonight against the Yankers
                Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

I'm a die hard Yankees Fan but they just don't have the pitching to compete this year. Their starters are too old and can only make it 6 innings and they have nobody to get to Rivera.
                  Jersey Steve Wins...You Will Too

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySteveWins
                    I'm a die hard Yankees Fan but they just don't have the pitching to compete this year. Their starters are too old and can only make it 6 innings and they have nobody to get to Rivera.
                    Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySteveWins
                      Finally, a Yankee fan with a sense of reality! This team is no different than the last 3 yrs...they pound the crap teams and 4th and 5th starters into submission. They make the playoffs and get shut down. I still think they make the playoffs but will be a quick out...and btw....

Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Doesn't get much even than that!

LET'S GO BOSOX!!!!! SPANK THAT YANKMEE ASS!!!!

Comment

F NYY and jobo chambermaid
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
                            Don't count your team out just yet. NYY should be the Wild card. Detroit and Seattle will choke down the stretch.
                            I know there's still a lot of games left, but I love when an opinion comes together!!!
                            Detroit and Seattle falling very fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X