Lee is A Pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by birdog
    Young throw a punch too and he also hit Lee with the pitch and After what Peavy said in the paper maybe thats why

of course Young threw a punch .. if I threw a punch at you I would expect one back ...

Lee is not the first batter to get hit by a pitch ...

If the papers meant anything why did Lee get hit and not Soriano??

Besides all that, they should have known before they threw Young out that I have $$ on SD ...

Comment

Young never walks anyone, has pinpoint control.

Soriano went backwards to first base yesterday and Peavy and Wells were quoted in the paper as being vengeful.

These umps had to know this was going to happen at some point. Most pitchers would probably rather wait til they gave up at least one hit before taking one for the team, but baseball is all about having your teammates' backs.
      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

what would piss me off is what youngs teammate did to him....he holds him back.....that is the easiest way to get your own teammate punched over the top....ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS hold an opponent....not your teammate

Comment

I have Cubs and Under.

I hesitate to ever play Zambrano, since he is such a tightly wound emotional player. I knew he would implode after the brawl.

Did ya'll see him out there with his belt off in the fight? WTF?
          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Well Big Z his becoming a headcase as we speak oh then he gets the double play ball as I typed that.

I think Youngs teammates were pertecting him so he wouldnt get ejected
            THINK BLUE

Comment

But as Spark pointed out its was the UMPS fault why it all happened they let the two players come togeather. It did look like nothing was going to happen then Lee just snaped but they should of walked Lee to first base
              THINK BLUE

Comment

The Announcer just said at the time of the ejection the only hits were the punchs thrown lol to bad the punches didnt connect so the werent really hits but it was a good line.
                THINK BLUE

Comment

Working...
                X