X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee is A Pussy

he thows a few punchs then runs and hides behind his manager
    THINK BLUE

I cant beleive he tries to find his manager and hide behind him after he throws 2 punches what a pussy you start it so finish it
    THINK BLUE

Comment

you are you talking about?

Comment

Chris Yound Of San Deigo hits Derick Lee of the Cubs on his way down to first base Lee and Young are talking and then Lee throws a couple punchs at Young then runs and Hides behind Lou instead of going after Lee again lol

Young has been tossed and I think Lee too
        THINK BLUE

Comment

I think Lee from the Cubs got hit by a pitch

Comment

Neither Young or Lee really connected on there big swings though
            THINK BLUE

Comment

Can anyone tell me why Young was thrown out?? For defending himself?? Baseball has gone to shit!!!

Comment

I just though it was really funny Derick Lee is looking for his Manager to hide behind instead of going after Young again
                THINK BLUE

Comment

another thing ... It is the umpires job to make sure that does not happen ... so they get in the fight and the pitcher gets thrown out for defending a punch from Lee ... Makes sense

Comment

Young throw a punch too and he also hit Lee with the pitch and After what Peavy said in the paper maybe thats why
                    THINK BLUE

Comment

I'd take Young over Lee in a mano-a-mano battle.

Funny thing is, both pitchers have a no-hitter going, and Young is ejected, and Zambrano will be soon because he is way too emotional to not retaliate.
                      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Was the pitch intentional?

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                          another thing ... It is the umpires job to make sure that does not happen ... so they get in the fight and the pitcher gets thrown out for defending a punch from Lee ... Makes sense
                          Yeah the ump is talking to the catcher. Young just tells Lee to go to first and it pissed Lee off I guess. Young is walking towards the foul line thats the first sign to go get in between them
                          THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                            Was the pitch intentional?
                            It was up around the head so you could say it was or it just got away. Im not going to say it was intentional though.
                            THINK BLUE

Comment

So much for the "friendly confines" LOL
                              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                              X