Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chado

Originally posted by Chado1
    This is just another layer of icing on the cake as to why I do not bet NBA....rigged shit like this always seems to happen in this garbage effort thug league...
    Have you lost it----how do you rig that ending.....How good does a player have to be to throw up a 3 pointer, make it hit the Rim, and appear as if he's trying to make it, and really wasn't, teammate gets rebound, goes back up, but obviously, the time had run out........

Takes a lot of coordinating, between the players, clock operator, referees, tv stations, to do all this simultaneously to make it look like they were trying....

Expalin just what part, you THINK was rigged.......elaborate a little more.....James was apparently fouled just before he went up for the 3 pointer, now lets assume the ref called that one, and he gets 3 Foul shots, makes all of em, game goes in overtime, Cavs win, and the game is rigged the other way now....No referee would make that call, with 3 seconds left, unless it was blatant.....

Games OVER---Cavs lost, better team won, and will win again IMO.....without being rigged.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Hey, I had the Cavs +2 and DVR showed me instantly that the shot was no good. I was ready to bitch though ... I figured i would check DVR first and i quickly realized it was no good.

Rigged? No Way, that's ridiculous chado!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
        Have you lost it----how do you rig that ending.....How good does a player have to be to throw up a 3 pointer, make it hit the Rim, and appear as if he's trying to make it, and really wasn't, teammate gets rebound, goes back up, but obviously, the time had run out........

Takes a lot of coordinating, between the players, clock operator, referees, tv stations, to do all this simultaneously to make it look like they were trying....

Expalin just what part, you THINK was rigged.......elaborate a little more.....James was apparently fouled just before he went up for the 3 pointer, now lets assume the ref called that one, and he gets 3 Foul shots, makes all of em, game goes in overtime, Cavs win, and the game is rigged the other way now....No referee would make that call, with 3 seconds left, unless it was blatant.....

Games OVER---Cavs lost, better team won, and will win again IMO.....without being rigged.....kapt
        Couldn't agree more, Kapt. Even Coach Pop acknowledged that they tried to "take a stab" at James before the shot. Even if a ref would have had the balls to make the call, I don't think there's a shot in hell he gives 3 free throws. So then James makes the first and intentionally misses the second for the 1 in a 1000 shot at the tip in to tie, and all of us who had Cleveland +1.5 still lose.
        I also immediately went to the DVR for the replay and it wasn't even close to being a good basket. The fact is when a team can't make open looks from the 3 ALL NIGHT LONG, they can't win. The only way someone could make a case for the fix would be to point the finger at the Cavs poor shooting. I just don't see it.
        CBB 17-16-1

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Hey, I had the Cavs +2 and DVR showed me instantly that the shot was no good. I was ready to bitch though ... I figured i would check DVR first and i quickly realized it was no good.

I know its not rigged...just weird shit like this always seems to happen near the spread of NBA games IMO...
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

Exactly ! Thats what I thought and how I acted until I saw the reply on my DVR

Comment

I watched the replay and saw that it was not good...what really would have been rigged is if they counted the shot when it did not matter for the outcome of the game. It would have been a judgment call by the refs, and nobody would contest their decision because the winning team would not have changed. That would look really fishy, but did'nt happen....so
              $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Working...
              X