Ilgauskas's shot should have counted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilgauskas's shot should have counted

im not saying anything but wow..that was off before the light and the ref missed it because if you saw he was holding his head because a camera man bumped him lol
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

You are right...he seemed to get hit by the camera man.
    "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by soonerbud
      You are right...he seemed to get hit by the camera man.
      the camera man was on the court trying to get to lebron before buzzer went off LOL,,,glad i didnt bet it or have clev +1.5
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

I know the ref looked pretty messed up, like his shoulder was dislocated. I actually had the Spurs on the ML so it didn't effect me, but it did effect some one.
        "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

I wonder if during regular season there have been instances where a meaningless basket(as far as outcome goes) at the buzzer has been reviewed and reversed after the officials watched the tape.
          Can you imagine the accusations and insinuations that would have been made tonight had the official checked the replay and allowed the last basket?it certainly would have brought the gambling element into play, the last thing that Stern and the league want at this point.

Comment

The books would have lost both sides if they count the basket thats not going to happen ina game with this kind of money wagered!

Comment

Originally posted by Winton
              The books would have lost both sides if they count the basket thats not going to happen ina game with this kind of money wagered!
              Explain that please;I would assume those who won would now push or lose depending on whether line was 1 or 1 /2 and the opposite for those who initially lost(they would either win or tie).

Comment

I thought the shot was off in time. Because it was meaningless, everybody wandered off the court.

The line was 1 1/2 almost everywhere.

If anyone has a youtube link to the end of the game, it'd be interesting to see if the shot did get off in time. If it did, some people really got ripped. Normally, the NBA is very careful about this stuff---even with meanlingless shots. If the shot was put up in time, we'll be hearing a lot about this

Comment

I had SA and I thought I was gonna lose!! Had -1.5 Game & Pick um on the 2nd half...that would have sucked!! I think it definitely should have counted.
                  $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

I had Cleveland and watched it 4 times -- it was AFTER time ran out

Comment

Keep dreamin

NO GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Presidents
                        NO GOOD
                        Instead of being obnoxious about it, why not do what Golden Greek did? Most of us said we weren't sure, and there wasn't a replay shown during the game. I take your word for it. All we said was what we thought.

Comment

This is just another layer of icing on the cake as to why I do not bet NBA....rigged shit like this always seems to happen in this garbage effort thug league...
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                            This is just another layer of icing on the cake as to why I do not bet NBA....rigged shit like this always seems to happen in this garbage effort thug league...
                            What was rigged? A Cavs backer said in this thread the shot was after time ran out. He replayed it 4 times.

Comment

The shot was late. Saw the replay a dozen or more times, and was not as close as it seemed in live action.
                              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Working...
                              X