Randy Moss to N.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearDown
    Moss will run, and run hard for this team.

I don't think I've ever seen Moss run for any team unless you are talking about Santana which you are not. The only time Randy Moss runs hard is when he knows he's getting the ball and that there is a good chance he's not going to get hit by someone.

i have a feeling he can't wait to prove himself as an elite receiver again!

I guess Randy did say that he was going to be the Randy Moss of old in an interview than hung up on the guy.LOL. Same old Randy alright. I guess that means water bottle squirting the ref's, Running over parking meter maids, Taking plays off, No going over the middle if he feels he is going to get his clock rung. Moss is not going to change, I thought he was going to turn it around when the OLman from Minn died (C Stringer) But he didn't, he's LAZY and he's not a team player. He went to Oakland to show everyone didn't he? And all he did was show the OLD RANDY. If Moss was in his 3 or 4 year, yeah, maybe he could turn it around, but the guy is getting near the end of his career and he is not going to change imo. You are going to get the Randy of old alright, the Randy that never changed and never will.
    He didn't learn a damn thing from Chris Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRK
      even without Moss they have enough receivers and they were smart to draft defense too. Only need could be a veteran running back besides Faulk who's more of a 3rd down back.
      I agree they need someone in case Maroney gets hurt as Faulk can't handle the load. If Maroney goes down they become a team that has to pass most of the time. I've seen the old days when they were in that position and it wasn't pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        I agree they need someone in case Maroney gets hurt as Faulk can't handle the load. If Maroney goes down they become a team that has to pass most of the time. I've seen the old days when they were in that position and it wasn't pretty.
        Isn't Ricky Williams eligible for reinstatement

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Isn't Ricky Williams eligible for reinstatement
          He's been banned 4 or 5 times. He shouldn't be allowed to come back unless George allows to be legal

Comment

Originally Posted by ChuckLazar
            Three-guarters of the league runs that fast these days. At 50 yrs old, I can still run under a 4.8

.When was the last time you were timed running the 40 and who timed you? You are fast.

Comment

BRADY has a big accurate arm and Moss will benefit from it......Have you seen BRADYs numbers with the players he has been throwing too. Moss found the best possible place to be to go out a winner......I mean .....CORY DILLION was a complete loser until he got his ring with the PATS......this TEAM plays to win more than any in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY
                BRADY has a big accurate arm and Moss will benefit from it......Have you seen BRADYs numbers with the players he has been throwing too. Moss found the best possible place to be to go out a winner......I mean .....CORY DILLION was a complete loser until he got his ring with the PATS......this TEAM plays to win more than any in the league.
                To me Coery Dillon is not an accurate comparison. Dillon had an attitude but his love for the game and work ethic (if I remember correctly) weren't the problem, like Moss'.

We'll see...I may be wrong. Only time will tell.
                Remember the three R's:
                Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

YEP.....i bet MOSS has a good to great year. As its a total upgrade of the position. Moss is not in the T.O class of distractions....i hav no doubt he will want to be part of the WINNING after the OAKLAND LOSING EXPERIENCE...which went way beyond what MOSS was or wasnt doing.

Comment

As if I needed another reason to hate NE (sorry Wayne)

Comment

Working...
                    X