No announcement yet.

From Chado....for the better....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish all the best Chado!!! Your a stronger person for admitting the problem and an even better person for doing something about it. Its not easy and your going to have some break downs but I know you will rise above it all!
    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
      hey chad,man im truly greatful for u to be doing this,,,, THIS IS YOUR BEST BET U WILL EVER MAKE TRUST ME i have also been threw a bad bad addiction WITH PAIN PILLS,AND BOOZE TO GO ALNONG WITH IT the pill that is, i had a very bad accident were i feel threw a skylight at a job sight and fell 30 feet in 1992 and my life went real bad after that cause i was off work for over 5 yrs i had only been married for 4 months and yes she took off about 2 months later cause she told me she could not handle seeing me like i was and the bad shitt did not even happen yet lol the best theing it came out of my accident lol i was 24 yrs old when this all happen,
      i shatter my rt. wrist when i fell and my wrist became very infected thanks to a butcher of a dr., but after over 20 surgeries they finally had to fuse my wrist together but ill tell ya had 3 diffent dr. feeding me pain pills and out of bordem everyday was at the bar by noon everyday and taking hands full of pills i mean hand full, it was a sick sick thing, i almost start crying just typing this right now cause im so ashamed of myself for getting that bad.........

but one day i woke up and i lost about 50lbs, not in one day lol,but i still remember like yesterday i had no musle stregeth left in me like i went to go take a shower and i could not even finsh cause my knees buckle up on me, then just when i would go to sit down i could not contol just sitting down i was soo weak that i would just fall down ,so thank god i live with my sister and parents and my sister tricked me in taking me to the er room in the hospital and thank god she did cause they ran just simple blood work on me and the dr. came back in and told me that my liver had shut down and if i did not stay in the hospital i had maybe a week to live,,the dr. had no ideal how i was able to walk into the hospital he told me that i had a liver that he would usally see about after 60-70 yrs of hard dinking everyday,and i asked well how did my liver get so bad so quick i mean it was only 5 hard yrs of drinking and he told me it was the deadly combination of the pain meds and booze he could not belive it took as long as it did to send me to the hospitial,
      i will tell u after 20 surgeys, 2 hip replacements,which i had put in about 6 yrs ago which stem from my accident,being on all those pain meds and booze was the worse think i ever went threw i rather go threw 20 more sur. then go threw getting off booze and pain meds,i never seen my father cry but maybe twice before till the day he came into the hospital and they told him how bad of shape i was in and i remeber the first 2 days i was there but the next 4 days were a blurrr and i when i came back too they had me tied down to the bed ,cause when i was going threw my DT;s,detox,apperently i became very volient and im not like that at all and yes my skin turmed yellow also that was the hardest thing i EVER EVER went threw i still can hear my dads voice yelling at the dr. for giving all those pain meds and almost killing me but like the dr. said they did not pour the booze down my throught i did
      i was so bad that the bartender down at the bar said she could not watch me drink my first couple drinks cause my hands were shaking so bad i wouild do a shot and a beer right when i walked in and my hand were so shaky it took both hands just to get the shot up to my lips WOOOW thats bad but that enough
      i can now PROUDLY SAY I HAVE NOT DRANK i beer since that stay in the hospital which has been over 8 YEARS AGO YEAAAAHHHHHH but u know it still takes a lot for me to say im proud of myself cause im the one that got my self into that almost death bed but my parents blam the dr.s but who carse im MUCH MUCH BETTER IM MARRIED AGSAIN HAVE TO BEATIFUL GIRLS and i own my own business which is doing greatttttttttt but the only bad thing is with my hip being replaced and there like 6yrs old and my bad wrist and back and i have to do alot of walking they told me im a cronic pain paitent so yes i have to take pain meds to get by trust me i try not to take them but it was to sever but my dr will not give me pills he has me on a pain patch and i go see him once a month so he keeps me vey controlled but any how im sorry so long
      im just hoping and showing u it can be done CAUSE IF U DO NOT TAKE CARE OF IT U WIOLL EITHER END UP DEAD OR END UP WITH KNOW LIFE AT ALL I HAVE BBEEN THERE BROTHER AND LET ME TELL YA THE GRASS IS A LOT GREEENER ON THIS SIDE OF THE FENCE COME ON MAN IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN CAUSE I HAVE A VERY VERY ADDICTED PERSONALITY HANG IN THERE MY FRIEND
      GOD BLESS YA AND THERE IS ALWAYS FREINDS HERE
      GLLLLLL
      GET-R-DON U EVER JUST WANT TO TALK GET MY EMAIL FROM WAYNE BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO RAPP WITH YA
      PEACE

CONGRAT ON TURNING YOUR LIFE AROUND NICE STORY MAN GLAD U MADE IT.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Wow 5 pages of great friends that care about me what a great blessing to come home right now and see!!! Well I just arrived home about an hour ago and I just want to thank everyone for their prayers and support for me. It was the best thing I have ever done (going to treatment) in my life and I have learned SSOOO much about myself. I never thought that I could share so much things and have good laughs being sober. Over the 3 weeks that I was there I have never laughed so much in my life....interacting with the other (approx 25 clients) that I was living with. I have now been completely sober for 30 days as of today and have never felt greater. I now I have a rough road ahead of me which involes greater a new core of friends of people who are not drinking and using drugs and getting rid of the "so called" friends. With that being said, I have to disassociate myself with about 20-30 people I know which leaves with only 1 "true friend" in my buddy Murph for now. Which is fine and I realize that because sobriety is my main concern right now. I cannot reiterate how great of an experince it was and would recommend it to anyone who is struggling with and alcohol and drug addiction. I remember hearing something in one of the classes that said that only about 10% of a drug/alcohol addiction is the substance and the other 90% is the thinking and how we deal with problems and situations in daily life!!!

Thanks guys.....its great to come home the my "bc family!!!!"
        Last edited by Chado1; 04-27-2007, 05:53 PM.
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good for you chado...congrats!!! there is still plenty of nhl left to play

Comment

Nice to have you back Chado- Continue to do what is best for you!
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
              good for you chado...congrats!!! there is still plenty of nhl left to play
              Thanks....I know...I'll be back in a bit I have to go out for a while.....don't have a play in the early game but will post for the late one later...see ya in a bit guys!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Congrats & welcome back....
                THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Welcome home!Congrats on your first step.Stay strong and you'll be fine.Remember though this is only the begining and you have a long road ahead,but you can do it.I have a brother in-law who went through it and he was a success,8 years clean. I Know you can too.
                  Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

I am VERY PROUD of you dude!! Takes a very big man to not only admit they have a problem, but to have the CHARACTER to get the help and support they need. You have made my day, it's so great to hear you are doing well. My prayers are with you brother!! And welcome back!!
                    "Just livin' the dream"

Comment

WAY TO GO MY MAN I kNEW U COULD DI IT,LIKE MY DAD SAID IF U HAVE ONE TRUE FRIEND IN LIFE U ARE DOING PRETTY GOOD, SO SCREW ALL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE U HAVE TO LOOK AT THAT WAS A PAGE IN YOUR LIFE AND NOW U HAVE TURNED THAT PAGE ,ON TO THE NEXT PAGE AND TRUST ME BROTHER IT ONLY GETS BETTER AND U WILL GET SOME GREAT NEW FRIENDS,I WAS THE SAME WAY I LOST A TON OF MY FREINDS BUT YA KNOW,I KNOW NOW THEY WERE NOT REALLY TRUE FRIEND JUST PARTING BUDDYS THAT HAD JUST AS BAD OR IF NOT WORST PROBLEMS THEN ME,I,LIKE U ,DID SOME THING ABOUT IT CONGRATES ON YOUR NEW LIFE WAY TO GO MY BROTHERRRR
                      NOW WERE THOSE HOCKEY PICKS LOLOL HEHEHE
                      GLLLLLLLLL GET-R-DON PEACE
                      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

welcome back brother!!! i am glad to hear everything is going so well!!! good luck on your long journey!!!!!

Comment

One day at a time.....life is a marathon,not a sprint.....good luck in your new lifestyle

Comment

Way to go Chado! Welcome back

Comment

Welcome back Chado thought about u almost every day.Kept looking for the updates on ya glad to hear from ya
                              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Great to have you back Chad!

Comment

Working...