Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
    Wayne,

me and my dad went to the ALCS game @ yankee stadium we went into nyy bar on the street wearing or sox lids.....wow it was fun. they started chanting 1918. it was funny, intimidating but in a way we felt like rock stars. and they werent that bad. we were just having fun, we werent talkin trash or nothing.

during the game ppl were throwing beer and peanuts @ us. police walked us outta their......it was bad.

PS yankees stadium is a dump and its located in the Fing GHETTO..... note: pack heat!!!
    I heard that about the location of Yankee stadium. The part i highlighted is why i don't have much interest in going there. I've heard people say they had fun there and i've had other friends that had nothing but problems and they didn't enjoy it much. It probably isn't much better for Yankee fans at Fenway either though. I've seen many a Yankee fan leave Fenway either soaked in beer or with a fat lip!

Comment

Originally posted by garth
      You're right, Wayne. Beers are $9 anywhere you're watching the summer sport...except at the Bricktown Ballpark on Thursday nights. I go occasionally and watch the Redhawks in OKC (Rangers AAA affiliate) and drink $1 Shiner Bocks all night.
      The only problem with that garth, is I spend my whole time in the beer line cause they only serve them 2 at a time I get my 2 and walk to the back of the line and drink them while I wait for 2 more

Comment

Lat time I went to a baseball game I was seriously considering sneaking a package of 36 nestle water bottles in:

$4.50 at super market - last year they had it on special for $3.99!

$I'll charge $2.50, that a $1 less than they do!
        36x$2.50

=$90.......ticket cost $75, you do the math LOL ....although I wouldnt wana do that anyways, I want to give the idea to homeless people around the park who can't see the games.
        Last edited by Vagabondi; 04-02-2007, 11:41 AM.
        MLB{2007}:109-102

Comment

i never got in a fight or anything. i aint about that, i'm about having a good time. but trust me yankee staduim is in a dump the south bronx is bad.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            The only problem with that garth, is I spend my whole time in the beer line cause they only serve them 2 at a time I get my 2 and walk to the back of the line and drink them while I wait for 2 more
            That's funny! Opening night was on a Thursday last year. I had 2 of my sons with me so I just bought their beer and let them stand in line and get mine while they were there.

Comment

I don't know how it is at other rivalry MLB games. I have to be honest in saying most seem very laid back and sedated on t.v. Go to fenway for a Sox/Yankees game and watch the Ultimate fighting that goes on everywhere. It is freakin' hilarious to see what happens when a drunk Yankee and Red Sox fan brush each other walking in the park. $20 Fenway frank quickly turn in to weapons and all hell breaks loose!

You wouldn't believe it unless you experienced it. Unfortunately, tickets for those games are usually $500 (For horrible seats) and up!

Comment

Working...
              X